Chapter 6

This chapter contains a little erotic scene. That's about it.

You can move on to the next chapter, or you can enjoy this:)

(Still kind of experimenting with smut)
___________
The Brown-eyed Girl And The Wild

It is currently six in the morning, and I have just finished opening up the coffee shop.

But there's a small problem. A small problem that will probably build up into a big problem.

And that is honestly what's happening right now.

Each footstep I make sends heat radiating through my spine. My lower region is currently feeling an unbearable want for lust, and the only thing in my mind is a name of a certain somebody..

'Izuku.' Or who I call 'Deku.'.

Ah, why now? I only have an hour before I start, and Izuku's going to be here in thirty minutes. Why now? Why here? It's either I let it be and let it grow or I do something about it right now.

"Ochaco, legs up." He said, holding both of my legs up in the air, showing my exposed region.

As soon as I finished cleaning the place, I immediately walked up to the storage room and entered. I turned on the lights of the small room and closed the door.

Sitting down slowly, I feel the heat of my body getting even more and more intense than it ever was, and I really can't hold back anymore. I have to do this.

"Ochaco.." The greenette grunted, showing his long shaft standing with pride as he touched my neck, down to my waist, and finally to the area between my legs.

I let out a breath of desperation as my hand hastily reached a small bud in my lower area, which is covered with my piece of clothing.

"Ah..Deku.."

In an act of need, I grabbed the waistband of my pants and pulled it down, revealing a black underwear hiding under the article of clothing,

Damn it, why am I so wet?

I gritted my teeth, but let my instincts take over as my free hand unbuttoned my shirt. There, my hand went behind my back as I took the hook of my bra off.

Looking at my exposed breasts, I feel a strange moment of pride towards it. I am not bigger than some girls but I am most definitely not on the smaller side. I am proud of it.

"It's so big, Ocha~" Smiling, Deku grabbed both of my breasts as he puts one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking it while squeezing the other with his hand.

I brought my fingers to my clit, rubbing it up and down as soft moans came out of my mouth. A forest fire cannot be extinguished by letting it be, as well as this arousal of mine cannot be extinguished by simply ignoring it.

"Deku~!"

The heat itself is not doing any good for me as it becomes more intolerable.

"Ochaco~"

Using my other hand, I reached out towards my neck and began caressing it, feeling the soft skin with my slender fingers.

"You know, Ochaco, if you keep touching yourself like that, I won't be able to focus on our work properly.."

"Then so be it-" I moaned out loudly, uncontrollably grinding my clit against the palm of my hand as I continued, "-Deku!"

As soon as I thought that it was going along well, a few moments later, the door opened, and there I saw a tall greenette peeking inside, "Ochaco? Were you calling for me-"