Chapter 15

WARNING: PTSD, flashbacks of d*ath, mentions of blood, mentions of d*ath.

(Please keep in mind that what Izuku is going to go through is based off of my own experiences with PTSD, and just because he(or I) experiences it a certain way, it does not mean everyone else with PTSD experiences it the same way.)

(I apologize for this chapter:'> I felt like I didn't execute this as nicely as I planned.)

(Just putting those up there. Enjoy the chapter, or skip to the next one and enjoy those!)
_____________
The Green-eyed Man And His News

I nodded, looking at the shorter male nonchalantly, "I understand. Thank you for the report."

Bakugo lifted his head as he took a glance at me, then at Ochaco. He then shook his head back as he turned around and walked away.

I felt my breath shorten as I closed the door.

Then, the dam broke.

Feeling myself weaken from the sudden news, I suddenly fell to my knees, my field of vision wide open as I stared the ground down, I started to hyperventilate.

"Midoriya, get your damn ass out of here!" I looked at the major grunting, with both of his legs mutilated. He then exclaimed with his life force slowly escaping him, "It's a trap! Landmines-! Underneath! Go!"

Not even a second later, I felt my body being wrapped around by the soft body of my lover, "Izuku, it's okay." she said in her gentle, heartwarming voice.

"No." But I refused to believe it. I refused to believe that everything's okay. "No." I furiously shook my head as I ended up struggling with how to process the news, I replied to her, "No-! No! It's not- I can-! Why?" I felt the grasp tightening as I heard her quietly hushing me, "No-! I can-! I can hear them. My comrades-!"

Bang. A gunshot happened. I turned my head to my left and saw acomrade of mine fall onto the grass,

"Captain, don't leave me."

"Fuck that, you don't leave me!" I yelled out, emphasizing the 'You'. Running towards the soldier, I held his head and put it right onto my chest, "Hold on tight, alright? Don't die yet."

"I-!" I started, trying my best to breathe in and out properly, but the disturbing voices of my dead soldiers taking over my whole body are making me unable to do so, "I can't! I can't go to another war-! I'm not prepared-!"

Ochaco rested her chin against my head as she calmly massaged my temples, I could feel her love rushing through me as she responded with, "No~ No, it's okay to feel that way. What you're feeling right now is totally okay. Don't hold yourself back. I know you're scared, and that's completely okay."

Hearing her say that made the tears in my eyes explode in an overflowing stream of emotions. I trembled under her as I tried to find my way to comfort, "I can't-! Ochaco-! Don't take me away! Please!"

Gunshots are heard everywhere, and the soldiers around me kept being penetrated by the bullets of the enemies.

"You're on your own, battle tool!"

I noticed her gasping in what seems to be shock and concern. She then pressed her own body against my back even more to the point I could feel her heart beating, "We'll do something about this."

"Midoriya, pull the trigger right now!"

I did as he said, and the bullet ejected itself from the rifle's barrel, killing a person in the process.