Episode 5: Embarrassment?

“OH MY GOD! THE PLANE IS GOING TO CRASH!” I said panicking.

“Anna, that’s just a dove” Said the octopus.

“Nuh-uh Oswald” Oswald handed me a bottle of apple juice and I drank it. Then he gave a marshmallow. I swallow the small marshmallow and drank the apple juice. After a few minutes I fainted.

I opened my eyes to see Damien.

“You never said that hallucinating was one of the effects”

“It has never been, unless, you put something in my ice cream. Damien how dare you?” I said, playfully hitting his arm. He helped me up, and I saw the familiar room. Damien’s room.

“So what happened?”

“You kind of went off on a lot of people. You called people by cartoon names. Like you called me Franklin, Oswald, Gaspard, Jake the pirate, and Casper”

“Oh sorry” I said. He chuckled.

“No problem” He said and I glanced around the room. Everything was so pretty. There was a clock on the wall that read 8:33, and there was a really cute small coffee table, and the- 8:33!

“WHAT! WHAT TIME IS IT?” I yelled getting up to look at the clock closely.

“It’s 8:34 at night”

“OH MY! My mother is going to kill me. I was supposed to be home at 3. What am I going to do now? Maybe I could tell her…No that won’t work. Oh, maybe…no-”

“Anna calm down. We’ll tell her that… Yeah, I’ll just take the blame. Why are you so worried? We could just tell her that you went on a date with me. Are you embarrassed to be with me in front of your mother?”

“HA! Please! Damien, I met you yesterday. You know deep shit about me! Being embarrassed is the least of my problems” I said throwing my arms in the air. I grabbed my bag.

“Then why are you getting so worried?”

“Oh my fucking god! You don’t understand” I said and ran out.

“Don’t you dare leave” He yelled after me.

“DUDE! I met you 24 hours ago, you don’t own me, I don’t even know if to consider you a friend.” I said walking down the stairs. I opened the door but someone grabbed my elbow and turned me around.

“OUCH!” I yelled as my leg twisted.

“You-”

“I’m going home Damien” I took my elbow out of his grasp and walked out.

“Fine! Leave!” He yelled at me and I gave him the middle finger. I kept walking, more like limping, and made it home in about 2 hours. Who was he to tell me what to do? No one. I opened the door to my house, already knowing what to expect.