Episode 26: Alpha Anna

“I-I-I have to what?”

“Take over the pack” John said and I began to laugh.

“Are you serious? What happened to Damien’s father?”

“Yes, fate didn’t choose you to be an Alpha’s mate for nothing. They saw something in you. And it’s not his responsibility anymore, ever since Damien marked you, he became Alpha and you became Alpha Female. Damien’s dad doesn’t possess the Alpha power anymore.” My laughter stopped, noticing that this was more serious than what I thought.

“Okay, what do I have to do?”

“Well, we are your main powers. Just delegate. Tell us what you want us to do” Ash said.

“I would like to have a meeting with everyone in the pack” I needed to explain to them what will be occurring until Damien gets back. If he gets back… No he will, or I will find him and shoot him.

“On it” Trey said getting out his phone.

“Okay, they will be here, under an hour, you should use it to brainstorm what you want to say.” Josh said.

“Well can you guys explain to me more about the pack?” They nodded.

So for the next hour they were telling me how everything worked, and I do believe I was ready. People started coming in, some were laughing, playing, running without a shirt on or eating. The boys gathered everyone, well the representative for each family, which was the strongest male in their family or the bread winner, in the living rooms.

I was at the top of the stairs and they just kept talking.

“LISTEN UP!” I shouted and they looked up at me. I have no idea what got into me.

“As you can see, Damien is not here. He has been Damien-napped. I will be taking over until he comes back” People began talking and asking question at the same time.

“AT EASE!” I yelled out and they all shut up. I liked this.

“Damien has been kidnaped by the Bloodshot Pack and I will be taking over, as his mate, as the Alpha female, until he gets back. Everything will continue as it is. The young training, the woman working, but I do ask that a search party is held out to find Damien. Anyone that is willing to help, will go to Ash, for instruction. I expect to see at least 50 men with Ash after the meeting, and trust me, if I’m not happy, I will come get you personally, because let’s face it, we all need Alpha Damien back. Also I would like to ask that a group of men will stand watch, because we will, I repeat we will get attacked, and we have to be ready for it. Those men will talk to Trey. Now, if you have any questions, do you need to be reminded how pre-schools work?” They all raised their hands. I point at one.

“How was he kidnaped?”

“How is she supposed to know? If she was there, they would have probably taken her.” Trey covered for me, and I smiled gratefully. Everyone looked scared to ask questions, so I dismissed them. Apparently every male and a few female stayed behind, either talking to Ash or Trey. John came up to me.