Episode 28: ACU's

Damien’s P.O.V

Everything was good now. I think it was legit to say that. Anna, mom is nowhere to be found. Anna has been acting strangely weird. I mean we had over a week without having sex. She would avoid so many subjects. Like when I asked her at what aged she would like to have kids. She didn’t say anything and went to make a sandwich. Aw, yes. The weird food cravings. I mean she put jelly on everything! It was just disgusting, it wasn’t even cute…

Okay… Okay… It was kind of cute.

Today she was graduating she was so happy the night before, that I also became happy. But then it dawned on me. She was leaving tomorrow. I hated that she was leaving, but she wanted to do something as her first and then come live off of me. As she put it.

“Anna Blue” Said the principal. The whole pack, which had come, cheered, they wolf whistle her and I glare but the smiled and wolf whistled her myself. She got off and we didn’t pay attention to anyone else. As soon as the ceremony was over I found Anna crying holding one girl.

“I’m going to miss you so much” Anna told the girl.

“And you will be missed by everyone” The girl responded. This was true. I tapped her shoulder. She turned to face me. She squeaked and hugged me.

“Congratulation Honey” I said and kissed her.

“Thanks Babe” She said and I smiled.

“I got a surprise for you” I told her and she grinned.

“Well, give it” She said.

“It’s not here” I told her and she pouted. Her hair was longer now which made her look much more adorable.

“Where is it?” She asked looking behind me.

“Come, I’ll take you” I said dragging her as people from our pack whistled. I chuckled. I opened the door of the passenger seat for her and she got in. I then went to the driver’s seat.

“Anna, honey. Seatbelt” She smiled and put her seatbelt on. I began to drive. Soon enough the green oak tree’s began to been seen. I stopped the car and got out. Hurrying to her side, before she opened the door herself. I grabbed her hand and she followed me. Soon enough I saw the tree that I had planted when I was 9. It was a cherry tree; it grows yellow and red cherries. Its leaves where pink. Anna looked at in in horror.

“What tree has pink leaves?” She questioned.

“Cherry tree” I said and nudged her to it. She quickly came back to me.

“You should go see it up close” I suggested. But she didn’t move.

“No” She said.

“Anna, go to the tree”