Episode 20: Mother

I quickly pushed Damien off. I mean, I was here wearing shorts, a shirt that showed my belly, and I had been currently wet with a shirtless grown man on top of me. My mom was wearing a blouse and a pencil skirt. She was being fallow by 4 guys dressed in black.

“YOU WHORE” She said, and then her hand shot up and smacked me. It was so fast, that not even Damien could stop it.  But he came and pushed me behind him.

“Anna, let’s go” I heard my mother say. I took a glimpse at the guys and Damien’s family; they were all looking at me with sad eyes.

“She doesn’t have to go anywhere with you” Damien spoke, and I was grateful for that, because I was on the verge of tears. I mean she smacked me in front of my friends and their family.

“Anna, let’s go” My mom repeated herself.

“No, mom” I said stepping around Damien. He looked down at me like I was another species.

“What?”

“No, Mother, I am not going with you. I am an adult, and I will do as I please” I looked up at Damien and he smirked.

“Really? That’s what you think… But you’re not really 18… Now come with me, or I will take you forcefully”

“You won’t do shit” Damien spat. My mother smirked.

“Boys bring my daughter.” The four guys stepped forward. One of the muscular men grabbed me and Damien punched him.

“She’s not-“ the other three jumped on him. The man grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

“DAMIEN!” I cried. He was beating up the guys and the others had jumped in. I reached out my hand for him and I saw him trying to get to me, but the guys would always get back up and hit him.

“DAMIEN!” I cried once more. My mom walked and the man followed with me on his shoulder. When we got to the elevator, I kicked him where it hurts and began to run. He quickly catch up to me. He dragged me back to the elevator, the doors closed and I began to panic. But above that panic I was angry at my own mother.

“I’m not 18? Yeah, right” I chuckled humorlessly.

“Honey, I lied about your birthday. Your birthday is on April 14th”

“Are you insane? How can you lie to a kid about their birthday for 18 years?”

“Easy, I knew that when you turned 18 you would do something rebellious, so I told you that your birthdate was before, so I could see what you were planning”

“That doesn’t make any fucking sense… You know, I pity you. You’re a bathroom full of shit” I said and she slapped me. I smiled.

“Anything else you would like to do mother?” I asked. I was so angry, and I heart broken. I mean was I even going to see Damien again? My heart broke at that thought.