Episode 25: Military

Recap:

“No excuses Miss. And if there is a distraction” His eyes shift to Damien, then back to me. “I suggest you eliminate it” He says.

“Yes Colonel, I will contact Staff sergeant Diaz today Sir” I said.

“Good Miss. I’ll see you around campus” He says, pats me in the back and walks away.

“Military?” Damien asks and I just stay shut. “You have a lot of explaining to do” He says and begins to walk, leaving me behind.

~

I just stood there looking as Damien move. When he was at the end of the hallway, I began to follow. I walked slowly, I felt rejected and hurt. I knew it was my fault but I just didn’t want to speak about it. I heard the door opened and I followed the sound. I walk out of the school. I look up to see that Damien was already in the car looking forward.

I walked over and sat in the back seat, I was scared that he would scowl me.

“Anna, you have 5 seconds to get in the passenger seat” His voice was hard making me jump.

“N-no” I said.

“Stop with the fucking bullshit and get up here” He slammed his fist to the staring wheel making me jump.

“N-n-no” I stuttered. He let out a hard breath. He got out of the car and slammed the door of the driver seat. He stood outside with his hands on the hip. He began to walk around and I quickly locked my door.

Damien took his car keys and unlocked the doors. He opened my door and I quickly went to the opposite one, which was on child lock. Damien grabbed my leg and pulled me out. I began to kick him.

“ANNA! STOP!” He yelled, finally, getting me out of the car. He slammed me on the front seat.

“Ouch” I said lowly. Damien ran around and got in the driver seat. He began to drive and the silence was slowly killing me. He stops the car and gets out. I stayed, not wanting to follow him. He began to walk to the restaurant. I got out and closed the door and the car alarms went insane.

“Shit” I muttered and began to walk away.

“ANNA!” He yelled and I heard footsteps coming, so I began to run. I felt his chest. His face buried into my neck and he hugged me tightly.

“Why are you doing this to me?” He sounded so hurt.

“Damien, my mother signed the contract… I signed the contract, and I’m leaving a day after graduation.

“No, don’t go” He pleaded.

“We have until June”

“Four months are not enough” He said and I turned around to hug him. I hug him tightly. He ran his hand through my hair. I knew that we would be okay.