Episode 30: Epic Fall

:(

~

2 More Years Later.

Today I was finally going home. I was lucky enough that in this four years a war didn't start. I was just a programing devices, moving up in the chain of command, excersicing and making life long bonds. Also the most imortant thing, helping others.

The missions were tiring, but the reward was worth it. Just the fact that you went to sleep at 9 at night, some times we didn't go sleep at all, but hey, just the fact that you know you helped someone is rewarding.

Did I kill people? Yes, yes I did. We went to Marquisland, we're the teletubies were bombarding with rainbows bombs, making everyone go blind. No I didn't kill people. I shot to injure not to kill.

I couln't have kids. This news was deliver to me at the age of 20, and I truly didn't know what to do. It was my fault for not telling anyone that I was pregnant and putting the baby at risk. It was my fault that I couldn't give Damien a family.

We were currently in the airplane shouting nonsense. I love my company they were full of motivation.

"WHO WILL WIN?" I shouted, I was the company commander.

"BRAVO!" They shouted.

"WHO WILL WIN?!"

"BRAVO!" And the we broke up into cheers. We whooed and whistled making the flight attendants mad. We stomped our feet and fist pumped. The plane landed 45 minutes later and I didn't have to go through all that bag checking and shit, why, because I'm a G.

We began to walk out and I saw as members of my company ran to their families and hugged their kids. Some of them even introduced me. I kept walking but didn't see the guys. I kept looking around. Nothin.

"Captain! This is my wife, and my daughter, Captain" I looked at my First Sergeant and nodded. I looked at the woman and shook her hand. I bend my knees and got on the little's girl eye level.

"Your daddy is great and stupid, take care of him" She gives me a smile and salutes me, I chuckle and salute back. I kept walking and then I feel. Someone tripped me.

I heard laughter. I looked up to see the guys just laughing their heads off. I begin to smile and laugh, still in the floor.

"Man, that was an Epic" Josh says.

"Instead of and Epic Fail, that was an Epic Fall" I get up still laughing and look for Damien. When I spot him I walk to him.

"Well hello Mr. Damien" I said. He chuckles and wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Well Hello, Captain Dawn" I smile as he places his lips on mines. I kiss him back missing the feel of his lips on my. Then we pull apart and hug each other like there was no tomorrow.

"We're posting this on BlueTube... Anna Blue Dawn Special website." Ash said putting his hand in the air as he said each words.

"Stupid!" I shouted and the guys laughed. I laughed and soon enough we headed Home.

~

It is the end. Not D end. but The End. Get it right bro. lol

Well, I'm so saaaad! I was going to make her get lost in Combat so I could do a sequal, but hey! What would that do?! If you guys want you can Write the sequel for me.... lol joking. joking... I'm not sure if there's going to be a sequel. But if there is, is eitheir going to be, of an Adopted son, and boy is there going to be turning points. Or of them, but this would take me longer, because I have to think of a different adventure.

So, this is good bye :/

So, until I write the sequal you should go to my profile and check out my other stories.

You Da One

Boot Camp Mates

Daughter of the Mob

Those are the complited ones lol, take yous pic, but go read them if you haven't already ;)

Also try:

Golden-werewolf
Unfaithful-find out on your on!

Or

Hugs For The Bad Boy- teen fic

Article 15- Military love story.

Or try the 19 Video No Cry Challenge

Or see the vid on the right? Or left? Well Im not sure where you are....

Im going with the right....

Oh gosh, she just winked at us.... Oh gosh she's still typing. Oh Gosh-

And this story has been done for a few months now.. But I have something to tell you guys....

I love you guys!!!!

Now bye-

...

Just joking :p

See ya guys later... I mean you have me until I leave... ;)