Episode 13: Pac Man

I have always been a fan of sports, but it doesn’t mean I know how to play them. Right now we were having a game of hockey. Josh, John, Ash against Trey, Joseph and Damien. What happened to me? I was the supposed referee. Like I knew the rules of this thing.

The guys would come up to me every second arguing that the other team had made a foul. Every time I said they were right, the other would say ‘But Damien is on our team, your betraying him’. Every time I would pick Damien’s team, the other team would say I was showing favoritism, so I pretty much hated this –

“LOOK ANNA! YOU SAW THAT! HE STEPPED INSIDE THE BOX!” John yelled at me. I looked at him like he had three heads.

“NO I DIDN’T! ARE YOU A FUCKING CHEATER NOW BRO! OH WAIT, THAT’S THE ONLY WAY YOUR FUCKING TEAM CAN WIN” Trey spat at Josh.

“Boy you talking to the wrong person” Josh said pointing at John.

“NAH! I’M TALKING TO YOU! YOU FUCKING PUSSY!”

“AH!” I scream whilst throwing my helmet at one of them. After the helmet hit Ash they all turned to me.

“Dude, chill you are over reacting” John said with a chuckle.

“ME? OVER REACTING? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!” I took my skate off and threw it at them. They dodge the blades.

“HEY! That could have seriously-”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I yelled and they all looked at me with wide eyes.

“W-”

“YOU FUCKING HEARD ME! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I’M FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING YOU GUYS ARGUE WHEN BOTH FUCKING TEAMS SUCK! AND THEN YOU COME AT MY FUCKING THROAT LIKE I’M SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW SOMETHING-” I coughed. My throat was hurting.

“SEE WHAT YOU GUYS *COUGH* DID” I sneezed.

“NOW I’M GE*cough*TTING A FUCKING COLD” I walked away from the ice rink. Was it over? Fuck no. I don’t know what it was but I was angry, so the first person that came out after me got tackled. I began punching them. Come on, they are werewolf; they can take a few hits.

“GET OFF ME ANNA!” Ash said.

“FUCK YOU!” I said punching him. The guys came up to us and began laughing, Damien, of course, pulled me off.

“If we play so bad, why don’t you teach us?” He asked me.

“Fine! After all, women are smarter than man” I said snatching the hockey stick away from him.  I ran with only my socks, to where my skates had landed. I put them on.

“Okay, what are the rules?” I asked as Damien came over.

“You said you knew how to play it” He whispered, circling me, sending sparks through my spine.