Episode 23: Uncle Tommie

“W-w-what?” I stuttered.

“I don’t judge you, because I’m not a virgin either, but the fact that you didn’t know how to kiss, but yet you aren’t a virgin, doesn’t make sense. And not to mention you told me that you were one” I had no idea what to say. To the best of my memory I knew I was a virgin.

“B-b-b-but, I was a virgin, and you took it away” I said and he looked at me. We both sat up, he went over to his closet and got dressed, bringing me back a pair of shorts and one of his shirts.

“Thanks” I said throwing the shirt over my head.

“You were clearly not a virgin when we….” He blushed.

“I told you, yes I was”

“Please, don’t lie to me. Just tell me, I don’t care about your pass”

“So, let this go” I spat.

“So you’re admitting to it?”

“NO! But, you won’t listening so I have no option left but agree” I got up from the bed.

“Anna, please tell me, I will die if you don’t tell me” What was I supposed to tell him if I didn’t remember ever having sex before today.

“What am I supposed to tell you? Who was my first? When it happened? How it happened?”

“Yes”

“YOU! Were my first, it happened a few minutes ago, and it was-”

“Why do you have to lie?”

“I’m not lying Damien. Why can’t you just believe me, when I tell you that I was a virgin until I was with you?”

“Because, I know what it feels like when someone is not a virgin, and trust me, I was all upon you”

“Damien, I was a virgin until I was with you, to the best of my knowledge that is all I know”

“Anna-”

“UGH! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST FUCKING BELIEVE ME?! I’M LEAVING!” I yelled at him walking out of the door.

“YOU WILL NOT LEAVE! YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO GO!” He yelled running up to me. He pressed me lightly against the wall.

“Let me go Damien”

“No, you are going to quiet down, and we’re going to work through this together… Okay?” I looked to my right. I refused to look at him right now.

“Anna, look at me”

“No” I spat.