Episode 8: Paint Ball Guns

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was only 6 in the morning so I went back to sleep. The next time I woke up, it was because someone was banging on my door. I opened my eyes and the clock read 11:30. That’s the most I’ve-

The banging was there once more. I got up in my white wife beater and Phineas and Ferb shorts. 

“I’M COMING!” I yelled when I heard the banging again. I ran to the door and opened it. There I saw the guys.

“Wow, sleep much” Joseph said as they walked past me and into the house.

“Yes, come in, make yourself at home” They all sat around the coffee table.

“Good morning to you too Anna” Josh said.

“Yeah, thanks, stay right here, I’ll be back in about 30 minutes” I said and left. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I threw on some white shorts and a white polo shirt. I went back to the leaving room. The guys were all holding guns.

“WOW! I DIDN’T DO IT!” I said throwing my hands up. They all laughed.

“Their paint ball and water guns. We spray painted them black” Trey said. I looked at him and he had a black eye.

“What happened to you dude?” I asked sitting down on top of John and Josh.

“Let’s just say, I did something I wasn’t supposed to” I chuckled.

“Sure.” I said and they all laughed. I was pushed off of the guys.

“Are you guys serious?” I grabbed a cushion and tackled Josh. I kept hitting him with it until John pulled me off.

“Anna’s furry” Ash said as the others laughed.

“Why you pushed me off?” I asked Josh.

“We didn’t want to die” John answered.

“What? That’s not a good reason”

“Believe me, it was” Trey said.

“So water –”

“What is that?” Damien interrupted me. Pointing to a scar on my leg.

“It’s a scar” I said.

“How did you get it?” Well it was my mom, who gave it to me.

“Making a salad” I lied.

“How do you get a cut deep enough to leave a scar, by making a salad” Damien asked sounding angrier. I just shrugged.