Episode 10: Are You A Virgin?

“How stupid can I have been?” I said standing up. I was old enough to move out. Which meant I could leave my mother, which meant that if I dated Damien he didn’t have to find out, which meant I could have said yes, how stupid could I have been? I turned to face the guys.

“Are you okay?”

“Guys, I can move out” I squeaked jumping on the bed face down.

“You didn’t know?” I heard John.

“It kind of slipped my mind. You know it doesn’t even feel like I’m any older” I said into the pillow. I turned over and faced the 6 guys. I just couldn’t shake this happy feeling. I could leave out that live, and I could Damien. Ah, Damien. My eyes landed on him and then on the bracelet. I immediately blushed and turned back over so they wouldn’t see.

“We saw the bracelet this morning” Ash said and I buried my face in deeper.

“Are you trying to suffocate yourself?” John asked and I heard laughter.

“Shut up” I said, turning over and smacking him with a pillow.

“Guys, dinner is ready!” We heard. The boys got up but I held Damien back. The guys left closing the door.

“What happened?” He asked.

“Um…I was wondering…if…um…you…um…still wanted to…um” I kept fidgeting with my hands.

“Guys, come down to eat” We looked to the door to face John. I nodded and followed John downstairs. Everyone looked at us when we entered the dining room.

“Hi” I waved. Hey’s and Hello’s were heard throughout the room. I sat across from John, and Damien sat next to me. I looked at Trey and he wiggled his eyebrows. Oh lord.

“So, Anna, how many boyfriends have you had?” Ash asked.

“None”

“Oh, what about you and Damien?” Trey asked.

“We’re still not dating” I said and everyone smirked. I swear these people were built upon sex.

“Stop with the personal questions” Damien spat, shutting everyone up.

“Um, I really don’t mind.” I said.

“Fine” He said and the guys smirked. I had a bad feeling about this.

~

I hadn’t been able to touch my food for the past 10 minutes. EVERYONE! And I mean everyone in the table had a question for me. Even the girls.

“So, are you a virgin” A guy asked.

“Are you fucking serious?” Damien said standing up. He walked over to the guy and punched him straight in the face.

“I really don’t mind” I said waving my hands. He came over and grabbed my hand. I stood up, and got dragged outside into the Damien’s car.

“I really didn’t mind” I said when Damien got in the driver’s seat.

“They were making you uncomfortable”

“Not really, is not easy to embarrassed me” I shrugged.

“But-”

“Damien, that was stupid. It was a yes or no question, I could have answered it and everything would have been okay.”

“What would your answer have been?”

“No?” I said forgetting what they had asked me.

“WHAT?! NO?!”

“Umm, I forgot what they asked me”

“Are you a virgin Anna?”

“Yes. I’ve never had a boyfriend, or girlfriend or alien friend, or –”

“I get it” he said.

“So why are you so worried? Why are you acting like this? And I thought we could-”

“We could what?”

“Um…I was…um…wondering…if you know…maybe…um…still wanted to-”

“Date?” He asked and I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. He then pulled away and looked at me directly in my eyes. He then began to lean in, and I had no idea what to do.

There was a knock on the windows and I thanked who ever that was. I turned to see the guys. I smiled and quickly got out, thankful that he never started the car.

“Hey guys” I said.

“Did we interrupt anything?” John asked as the others wiggled their eyebrows.

“Yeah, you did” Damien said coming out.

“Oh, sorry. I thought that maybe we could go ice skating or something”

“Is night. I’m not going. I actually want to go home” I said crossing my arms.

“Please, Anna, we’ll help you move out”

“No” I said getting back in the car. Three of them got in the back seat.

“Damien, I want to drive” He looked at me and got out. I slid over the driver’s seat. I smirked and started the car.

~

“Nice going Damien. Next time why don’t you just get us killed with your own hands” Ash said getting out of the car. I got out. The guys all looked at me in disbelief.

“What?”

“Where did you learn to drive like that?” Trey asked.

“On my own” I shrugged.

“We see… Don’t drive again” Ash said and I shot him daggers.

“Can we have a sleep over?” John asked.

“Sure” I said. This should be a different kind of night.