Episode 18: Family Vacation (part 1)

“Honey, you need to change clothes” Clare said to me.

“Well, Damien Anna-napped me…So, I don’t have clothes here”

“But we have planned this for a week, and Damien said he had told you”

“Well, Damien, lied” I said crossing my arms and looking at Damien.

“You see, what had happened was-”

“Come with me” Clara said stepping out and grabbing my hand. She dragged me to the elevator.

“NO!” I began trying to get back to Damien.

“Dude, come on, leave Damien for a minute” Another girl said pushing me into the elevator.

“Leave her alone” Damien said stepping to me, but the doors slid closed.

“NO!” I cried going to the door and tried to open it. It didn’t work. I began to panic; the light was getting darker by the minute. I began to walk around looking for an escape. I looked to Clara. Her lips moved but I put my hands to my ear. A high ringing noise came from her lips. It was like I was a dog, and her speaking was a dog whistle. I went to a corner and sat down.

I did it once with Damien, so maybe I can overcome this.  When the high pitched noise came again, I pressed harder. My thoughts wonder to Damien.

I was going to die here, and I couldn’t even see him. I didn’t want to die. At that thought I began to cry. I saw something blurry to my side.

“THEY’RE COMING!” I yelled and when up to the closet door. Why did my mom hate me so much? I began to look around and my eyes saw Clara. How did she get in here?

“Clara, you have to go, it’s dangerous” I told her and she looked at me like I had three heads.

“Clara, please, leave” I told her, but then her face began turning black and she began falling into the ground. Damien would hate me if I let his sister die.

“NO, no, no, don’t go” I said trying to hold her up. The door magically opened and light shinned through.

“Clara, come on, I have to get you out” She magically grew legs and I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the closet.

“Anna” I heard my mother calling me. I turned side to side looking for her, but instead I saw Damien. He came to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

“Dude, you should have seen her, I mean she was hugging my legs” I looked back at Clara and realized I was still in the hotel.

“Sorry, I’m sort of afraid of small places…That have no escape” I told her, and she nodded.

“Okay, well come on” She said opening a room. I went in.