Episode 29: Tears. Tears? Tears!

I laughed, "You have the wrong person, Anna isn't pregnant". The Sergeant looks at me while he thinks wheather he has the wrong person or if he's right.

I hear Clara said, "She was pregnant". I turned to her with hard eyes.

I stuttered, "W-w-WHAT?!" I threw the fruit bowl to the wall. She was fucking pregnant and no one's fucking tells me?!

I looked at the boys, "Did you guys know?" When they didn't respond I smashed the table with my hands, "DID YOU KNOW?!" I yelled. They looked scared while they nodded or muttered yes. I cursed and began to break anything that I found in my way.

The ACU man spoke, "I suggest that you don't waist time on objects and come with me". I nodded but before I left I looked at the boys with a this-isn't-over-yet look. I followed the man to his Jeep. He began to drive.

~

Two hours later we arrived at the base.He led me to the hospital were I saw Anna lying on the bed looking as pale as paper. I went by her, she was sleeping. I kissed the top of her head and held her hand to my lips as I patiently waited for her to wake up.

When she did, she looked around the room. When her eyes landed on me her eyes watered. I went to her and hugged her.

She breathed in as she said, "I'm so sorry". I pulled away to look at her.

I say, "Anna can you explain something to me? How is it that a girl is pregnant and the only one that doesnt know is the baby father?" She cried harder.

She says, "I'm sorry. I was afraid you wouldn't let me-"

I interrupted her, "HELL FUCKING RIGHT I WOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU! I MEAN ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO PUT OUR KID IN DANGER?" This made her cry silently. I knew those were the worse. She wasn't even looking at me any longer.

I sighed, "I'm sorry is that, you didn't give me that exciment, and I had to find out that you were pregnant when a sergeant-"

She interrupted to say, "1st Lieutenant" 

I stared at her, "1st Lieutenant, coming to my fucking house to fucking inform me that my fiance has had a miscariage and she was currently in the hospital"

She whispers, "I'm sorry". I go to her and hug her knowing that I can't stay mad. She emediately wraps her arms around me.

She says, "I love you".

I say, "I love you too"

~

I've been in the hospital for six days now. Today we were doing the usual, pranking people. I say, "So, you know what to do?" She nods. She takes out the think that monitors your heart rate and put it on the bed handle. She lays there motionlessly and takes low breaths. The machine begins to go crazy and I start faking to cry while calling for a doctor.