Episode 15: Kiss

“Just the guy I was looking for-”

“Well you found me, so speak”

“I need your help” I said pleadingly.

“For what?”

“I have a problem”

“You’re not telling me everything, so I can’t help you” You see, Joseph was making a sandwich and I was just off to the side stalking him. I motioned for him to come. He did the same to me.  I walked over.

“You have something I can write it on?” He gave me the ketchup bottle. I wrote what my problem was and he began laughing, so I smacked him.

“Can you please help me?”

“Do you want me to die?”

“Damien doesn’t have to find out, I just-”

“Trust me, he will, is a werewolf thing”

“Wouldn’t Damien be angrier if I wanted something and you weren’t giving it to me?”

“That did not sound right” He said in laughter.

“PLEASE HELP ME!”

“What’s in it for me?”

“What do you need?”

“NO! I can’t believe I was actually thinking about doing this. You know how awkward it would be between Damien, you, and I afterwards?”

“No, because we’re good friends… So please. I mean me being late to my house for bringing you here earned me a nice whooping”

“What do you mean whooping?”

“You guys said you know”

“Your mother said that you left your house running that day because you found out you had some rare disease and that yo-”

“What?-”

“But you’re saying she beats you… If this is true you have to tell Damien…Or I will”

“Okay, if you help me I would tell him…. So watcha say?”

“Fine. Fine” He said. I smiled and snatch the sandwich away from him.

“Thanks” I said and skipped to leaving room. I saw that a blond with really pretty eyes had taken my spot. She reminded me of someone, but her hand on Damien was distracting me.

“Do I know you?” I asked. She shook her head.