Episode 1: Quell City

“We’re going on a trip, in our favorite Converse Kicks. Walking through the light, Little Anna Stein. Climb aboard, walking through the door, there’s so much to wash, little Anna Stein. We’re going a mission, start the count down, 5, 4, 3, 2, “HEY! THAT ONE IS MINE!” I sang walking in the Laundromat. My voice was horrible, but I didn’t know the meaning of embarrassment. I ran to the washer and dropped in the clothes.

I kept humming the Little Einstein’s theme song as I went to get my cash, decashified.

“You just got decashified” I said as coins came out.

“Excuse me” I turned to see a hot guy, but he was talking to the girl behind the counter, not me.

She batted her eye lashes and said “Yes?”

“I’m kind of lost, how do I reach Quell City?” He asked.

“I don’t know” Was her answer and I chuckled. I grabbed a plastic bag and put in my coins.

“We’re going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship...” I hummed the rest, whilst I skipped to the washers. I put in the 10 quarters for all 4 of them, and then I added the washing detergent. Afterwards I went outside and brought out a cigarette, which I never got to light.

Someone smacked it away from my lips. I looked up to see the guy from before.

“Can I help you?” I asked in a bored tone.

“Can you help me find Quell City?”

“Yes”

“Thank you” He said with a huge smile.

“For what?”

“Helping me” He said and I laugh.

“What makes you think that I’m helping you?” I would get in so much trouble if my mom found out.

“You said yes”

“No I said that I was ABLE to help you NOT willing”

“Please help me; I have to get to my boss”

“Dude, you smacked my cigarette away” I noted.

“I was protecting you”

“Fuck you too” I said heading back inside.

“PLEASE!” He sounded like he was about to cry. Okay, so I’ve been beaten many times, I would probably get one anyways tonight, whether or not I help him. So I guess it wouldn’t cause me harm.

“FINE! But I have to finish washing my clothes first” Quell City was a good hour away. They were the rich people town. All you saw up there were mansions and shit like that. The guy’s name turned out to be Joseph. Joseph was tall with dark brown hair and dark brown colored eyes. He was very muscular.

The dryer turned off.

“You’re helping me fold” I stated.

“No”

“It wasn’t a question” I said and he began to fold. 15 minutes later, half of the time that would have taken me by myself, we were done.

“I’m driving” I announced. He let out a breath and threw me the keys. I threw my bags in the back seat and began to drive.

~

Don't have to vote, unless you want to. But please do comment if its good or not.