Episode 27: Mr. Damien Dawn Sir

Damien’s P.O.V (hehehe)

Anna stood there in one of my shirts, which was huge on her. She kept blinking repeatedly. Her mouth hung slightly opened. She pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. She closed her eyes and I saw her mouth moving. I assume she was counting up to ten. When Anna finished she opened her eyes and took small steps towards me. When she reached me, she poked me.

One time.

Two times.

Then she poked me repeatedly. Then she pinched me, which didn’t hurt but I still made a sound of hurtfulness.

“Yes, it is me” I assured her. She looked at me and then her arms came around me and hugged me tightly and I heard her sobbing.  I hugged her back just as tight.

“You’re stupid, and I hate you” She cried into my chest.

“Anna, honey, I’m here” I said running one of my hands through her short dark hair.  I tilted her head and leaned in to kiss her, she was still crying and as my lips met hers she let out a sob. Those little tingles that usually turn me on ran throughout my veins. I shuddered.

“I missed you so much” She said and I laughed.

“I missed you too” She kept holding me as if I would disappear. She began to cry again and I couldn’t blame her, because I knew exactly how she felt. What with being away from each other and her having to assume the alpha responsibility.

“I love you” She said pulling my lips to hers. I began to laugh. She pulled away and looked at me. First of all, I was supposed to be making the moves, and second, I’m stupid, she hates me, she misses me, and she loves me. Well, that was Anna for you. She crossed her arms on her chest and stepped away from me.

“Anna, baby” I said stepping closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her but she refused to hug me. I unwrapped her arms and put them around my neck. I leaned down and kissed her. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance which was met with denial. I bit her lip.

“Ow” she said and I took my chance and slipped my tongue in. She battle me for dominance and I let her have it, which felt weird as fuck so I had to take my championship tittle back.

Her hands went to my hair and my hands went to her legs pulling her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I began to walk to the bed without breaking the kiss. Once I hit the bed, I laid her down. The kiss became more passionate, and I realize that I needed her. This wasn’t our lovey dovey usual crap; this was just pure hunger for one another.

My mouth left hers and traveled down her neck to my mark. She shuddered and I smirk. I mean, if you have that type of effect on some you might as well be proud.  One of my hands traveled her back in search for the bra strap, but it was an unsuccessful mission. I took my shirt off of her and began kissing down. I stopped her boobs, my hand massaged one, whilst my mouth massage the other. Her hands went down to my basketball shorts and pulled them off.  Then she did the same with my shirt. Her hands roamed my chest and I smirked.