Chapter 11: Double Agent

LOCATION: Richard Weston Physics Academy

Cafeteria

TIME: 12:47 PM

DATE: Wednesday, July 7th

POV: Agent Benjamin Ripley
___________________________________________

I grabbed a tray and stood in line for food. When it was my turn, a man dressed in black, wearing a mask and yellow eyepiece, got a big spoonful of alfredo macaroni. Then gave me a side of salad and an option of carrot juice or soda. I chose the second option.

I sat down on a lunch table and my friends followed. This time Erica, who only had a salad and carrot juice, joined in.

 Normally, she would've sat in a vacant lunch table alone. Now, she seemed to have enjoyed my company. 

We sat down and started to eat our food.

I looked at Erica, "Hey, when are we going to start snooping around?" I asked.

"Right when our first class starts," She replied.

I nodded and continued to eat my food. When I was done, I threw it to the trash can. Then I waited for my friends to finish their meal. 

Once they were, they walked up to me.

"Now we just wait for the bell, I assume," Mike said. I nodded.

Then was waited for the bell to ring. We stayed like that for a good five minutes. Then the bell finally rung. 

We walked to our first class. I looked at my paper to double check for the correct class. We were doing Class 3 SOLDAT Basics.

We walked to the classroom. We pushed through the door and our teacher greeted us, "Ah, you must be the new SOLDATS."

We nodded.

He motioned for us to stand next to him. We walked up to him.

Then he put his hands on my shoulder, "Class, these are the new agents. Class 3 agents. I've got to say, you were pretty impressive on the test."

"Thank you, sir," I said.

"Please, call me Instructor Adam," He said.

I nodded.

"And, will you mind to share yourselves with the class?"

And so we did. We shared our undercover names, ages, and other interests. Then, Instructor Adam said,  "Great!, may you please find your seats? I will play a little introduction video for you."

We walked to some empty seats. I sat one row above Erica and Mike. Zoe was next to me.

The instructor turned on a TV and linked it to his computer. He played a video.

It showed a man in a yellow-visor mask that covered his whole face. Though, his face was still visible since the mask was made of glass.

He started talking, "Hello new agents! And welcome to the Richard Weston Physics Academy. Also known as, the SOLDATS Training Facility."

Then the video cut to the same agent walking up to the academy, "Here, you will be prepped to become a SOLDAT. At the very least, an agent."

The video cut to him walking into a classroom filled with kids and teenagers, "You will be taught about weaponry and equipment, physical education, computer hacking, bombs, spy skills, and etcetera. You will also be tested both physically and mentally on these classes."

The video then cut the SOLDAT walking to some sort of factory, but it was blurred out a bit, "If these tests were to fail, there would be consequences."