MDZS-Baby Call

Modern AU..

Lan WangJi: (in a meeting at work; feels his phone vibrate in his pocket; takes his phone out and sees a blurred photo sent to him) ?? (his phone vibrates again and sees another blurred image of a forehead) ... (the meeting finishes and as people inside the room slowly exits, his phone starts to ring)
Lan WangJi: (answers a video call and sees a face too close in front of the camera)
Lan WangXian: (11 months old; playing with WuXian's phone; at home)
Lan WangJi: A-Xin?..
Lan WangXian: (hears WangJi's voice) Papa? (eyes looks around the living room where he is currently at)
Lan WangJi: A-Xin.. Over here..
Lan WangXian: (sees WangJi on the phone screen) Papa.. (smiles and giggles; gives the phone a hug) Papa home..
Lan WangJi: (trying to stay calm)
Wei WuXian: Hey.. What are you- (sits beside WangXian) Who did you call? (sees WangJi) Ah! I'm sorry.. A-Xin called you by accident. You're supposes to be in a meeting..
Lan WangJi: (nods) We just finished by the time A-Xin called.
Wei WuXian: How did you manage to call your dad huh?..
Lan WangXian: (giggling and squeeling) Papa..
Wei WuXian: I know.. But papa has to go back to work. Say bye bye papa.. See you later..
Lan WangXian: Buh bye.. Papa..
Lan WangJi: (nods) See you..