MDZS-Mother's Day

Lan WangXian: (2 years old; in the market with WangJi) ... (staring at something while holding WangJi's left hand)
Lan WangJi: (bought something from a vendor) Thank you. (looks down and sees WangXian looking at something with a serious look on his face; squats down to WangXian's level so he could see what caught his attention)
Lan WangXian: (looks at WangJi and smiles) Papa.. Inish? (*Finish?) (hugs WangJi)
Lan WangJi: (nods) Does A-Xin want it?
Lan WangXian: Mama..
Lan WangJi: You want it for mama?
Lan WangXian: (nods)

Later..

Wei WuXian: (both hands on his waist looking a little mad) What took you both so long? You said you'll be back right away. Where did you two go anyway?
Lan WangJi: (gave WuXian three jars of emperor smile and a basket full of different kinds of WuXian's favorite food)
Wei WuXian: For me?
Lan WangJi: (nods) There's more..
Wei WuXian: (sees WangXian walking towards them holding a bouquet of flowers)
Lan WangXian: Mama! (walks a bit faster looking happy but ends up tripping and falls on top of the flowers)
Wei WuXian: (puts the things in his hands down) A-Xin, are you all right? (approaches WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (pushes himself up and sees some of the flowers got crushed and ruined; WangJi helps him sit up and starts to cry)
Wei WuXian: Oh, what's wrong? Are you hurt?
Lan WangXian: Mama.. Flowers.. Broken.. (continues crying)
Lan WangJi: (wiping WangXian's tears away) A-Xin chose those flowers for you when we were in downtown..
Lan WangXian: Mama's day no more.. (still crying)
Wei WuXian: It's okay.. Some flowers may be broken, but they are still very pretty. I love them. Thank you, A-Xin.
Lan WangXian: Still pwweety? (*pretty) (sniffles and starts to stop crying)
Wei WuXian: (nods and smiles) You made mama very happy. (looks at WangJi) Both of you did..
Lan WangJi: Happy mother's day, Wei Ying.. (kisses WuXian's forehead)
Lan WangXian: (smiles and giggles) Mama's day! (hugs WuXian)
Wei WuXian: (gets a big hug from his boys) Thank you.