MDZS-Valentines

Wei WuXian: (washing dishes; feels someone pulling one of his sleeves) Hm? (looks and sees no one then looks down)
Lan WangXian: (2 years old; holding WuXian's sleeve) Mama.
Wei WuXian: Oh, A-Xin. (dries his hamds and squats down to WangXian's level) What is it?
Lan WangXian: (smiles and gives WuXian a flower)
Wei WuXian: For me? Thank you..
Lan WangXian: (nods and leaves)
Wei WuXian: (chuckles) Aren't you a sweet little thing.. You certainly got that from you father. (stands and puts the flower in a cup with water; he feels another tug when he is about to go back in washing the dishes) Hm?
Lan WangXian: Mama.. (raises both his arms) Hug..
Wei WuXian: (gives WangXian a hug)
Lan WangXian: (hugs WuXian as tight as he can then runs off again)
Wei WuXian: What's gotten into him today?..
Lan WangXian: (pops back again) Mama.. (gives WuXian another flower then leaves) Mama.. (and again) Mama..
Wei WuXian: (follows WangXian this time) Hey, Lan Zhan. Aren't you suppose to look after A-Xin while I wash the dishes? What have you two been... (sees WangJi giving another flower to WangXian) ..up to..??
Lan WangJi: ...
Lan WangXian: (runs to WuXian while holding the flower)
Wei WuXian: (carries WangXian in his arms)
Lan WangXian: Papa give flower to mama.
Wei WuXian: So you're the one having A-Xin come to me repeatedly..
Lan WangJi: (nods and walks away the same way WangXian did)
Wei WuXian: (noticed the similarity and looks at WangXian) You are his son all right.
Lan WangXian: (tilts his head slightly while looking confused) ??
Wei WuXian: (sees a few bottles of emperor smile with WangJi and a box of sweets)
Lan WangJi: (bought it for him)
Wei WuXian: Er-Gege.. Who are those for?
Lan WangJi: Who else?.. Happy valentines.
Wei WuXian: Thank you.. But.. I have nothing in return..
Lan WangJi: It's all right.. (looks at WangXian and pats his head) You've already given me something I couldn't ask for more.
Wei WuXian: You were using our child earlier just to draw my attention. (looks at WangXian) Shy as ever..
Lan WangXian: (was playing with the flower and looks at his parents; smiles)
Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian: (both smiles at WangXian) Happy valentines day, little one..