MDZS-Hungry

In Pavillion library..

Lan WangXian: (10 months old; sitting on the Pavillion library floor while playing with his rabbit stuffed toy)
Lan WangJi: (grading Lan students papers)
Wei WuXian: (helping WangJi with grading the papers)

Grrr.. Grrowwl..

Lan WangJi: (looks at WuXian)
Wei WuXian: (shooks his head) Not me. (then he and WangJi looks at WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (looking at his stomach) .. (his stomach growls again and he touches his stomach with both his hands)
Wei WuXian: Looks like someone is hungry..
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Lan WangXian: (looks at the direction where his parents are) Mammam.. Baba.. (smiles and giggles while crawls towards them)
Wei WuXian: Wow.. Even if you're hungry, you can still give us a smile. Sigh! Our little master Lan is being cute again today. (WangXian sits on WangJi's lap)
Lan WangJi: (wipes WangXian's hand clean)
Wei WuXian: (gives WangXian a steamed bun) Here you go, baby Lan.
Lan WangXian: (both his hands holds the steamed bun and starts to eat it) .. (then suddenly they could hear a stomach growling again) ?? 🤨 (looks at his stomach looking a bit confused)
Lan WangJi: Wei Ying?..
Wei WuXian: (tries to laugh to hide his embarrassment since this time it was actually his own stomach growling)