MDZS-Spring

WangXian peeks at the end of the bed and sees them both his parents are still asleep. He then hears birds chirping outside the room from a slightly open window. WangXian slowly walks towards near the window and sees petals going inside the room. He sits on the floor and one by one picks up the petals on the floor. Then a bird enters from the window and chirps as it slowly moves towards WangXian.

Lan WangXian: (sees the bird coming towards him and sees another bird enter from the window) .. Irdy.. (giggles)

Lan WangJi: (wakes up upon hearing WangXian's voice) A-Xin?..
Wei WuXian: (already awake) Shh.. Look..
Lan WangJi: (sees WangXian surrounded by a few birds and flower petals)
Wei WuXian: Isn't that a sight?..
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Lan WangXian: Buh bye, irdy.. (sees the birds fly away and looks back at the direction of his parents bed; sees WuXian and WangJi awake; smiles more brightly) Mama! Baba! (stands and tries to walk fast towards them; crawls up the bed)
Wei WuXian: (opens his arms and gives WangXian a hug; sess flower petals stuck on WangXian's hair; giggles and kisses WangXian's cheek) Good morning, little one.
Lan WangJi: (takes out the petals off WangXian's hair) Shall we go out later today?
Lan WangXian: (nods) A-Xin go.. Wid mama an baba..
Wei WuXian: (laughs) Little master has spoken, so we shall.