MDZS-Comfy Spot

Lan WangXian: (sitting on the floor with his toys; yawns and rubs his eyes)
Lan WangJi: (reading a book beside WuXian)
Wei WuXian: Is our Lan Zhen sleepy? Come, lets have a nap.
Lan WangXian: (goes to WuXian and as WuXian was about to stand while carrying WangXian in his arms, he feels a small tug)
Wei WuXian: Hm? (sees that WangXian is holding one of WangJi's sleeves)
Lan WangJi: A-Xin?..
Lan WangXian: (doesn't let go of WangJi's sleeve) (。•́︿•̀。)
Wei WuXian: Does A-Xin wants papa to have a nap too?
Lan WangXian: (nods)
Wei WuXian: Let's go together, Er-Gege.. It's Little Lan's nap time already.
Lan WangJi: (nods and follows behind them)
Lan WangXian: (lies down in the middle of the bed; grabs one of WuXian's arm and one of WangJi's arm and places them on top of his chest holding them in place)
Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi: (lying down together with WangXian in between them)
Lan WangXian: (fast asleep)
Wei WuXian: (his head is lying on WangJi's  other arm) That was quick.
Lan WangJi: This has been happening quiet often.
Wei WuXian: Hahahaha.. There's nothing we can do. (looks at WangXian's sleeping face) This is his favorite spot. (uses a finger to tap WangXian's nose)
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Wei WuXian: (yawn) And mine.. (snuggles closer to WangJi with WangXian between them)
Lan WangJi: (looks happy and both of them soon falls asleep)