MDZS-Idea

Lan WangXian: (8 months old; staring at the white rag at WangJi's hand that comes to his direction back and forth)
Lan WangJi: (wiping the floor clean)
Lan WangXian: (sees the rag go near him then goes away, back towards him then away) ..
Lan WangJi: (sees WangXian trying to grab the rag but fails when WangJi moves it away) Hm?
Lan WangXian: (looks determine to catch it)
Lan WangJi: (moves the rag towards WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (tries to grab it again but fails when WangJi moves; babbles out of frustration)
Lan WangJi: (does it again but this time and let WangXian catch it)
Lan WangXian: (smiles)
Lan WangJi: How will I finish cleaning the floor without the rag? (thinks and later gets an idea)

Few minutes later..

Wei WuXian: (hears WangXian laughing and walks towards the living room)
Lan WangXian: (giggling while moving back and forth)
Wei WuXian: Umm.. Are you two playing or cleaning?
Lan WangJi: (was the one moving WangXian) Cleaning.. (shows WuXian that WangXian is sitting on the rag while holding on a part of it)
Wei WuXian: He wouldn't let it go?
Lan WangJi: (nods)
Lan WangXian: (laughs again when WangJi moves him with the rag)
Wei WuXian: (agrees) Not bad. Never had that idea before. I should do the same next time. (couldn't finish cleaning the floor before because of WangXian)