MDZS-To the Rescue

*How Wei WuXian first saved the students being punished at Cloud Recesses..

Of course, with the help of his little sidekick..

Lan WangJi: (sitting on the floor; watching Gusu Lan Sects students while being punished)
Students: (sitting on the air while holding weights)

Wei WuXian: (takes a peek inside the hall by entrance quietly; holding WangXian in his arms and whispers) Ayah.. Lan Zhan looks dead serious punishing them.. Poor them..
Lan WangXian: (5 months old) ..?..
Wei WuXian: (looks at WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (looks up at WuXian and smiles)
Wei WuXian: (smiles back and gets an idea)

Lan WangJi: (feels someone bump his back; looks behind him and sees WangXian) .. A-Xin?.. (sees WuXian by the entrance)
Wei WuXian: (waves at them with a huge smile on his face)
Lan WangXian: (looks up to WangJi; smiles as he tries to stand up while holding on to his dad)
Lan WangJi: (first time seeing WangXian trying to stand up)
Lan WangXian: (successfully stands up with WangJi's help) Da!
Lan WangJi: (nods and holds WangJi in his arms; stands up)
Students: (hanging on with their punishent) Did HanGuang-Jun smile? No.. We are probably imagining it..
Lan WangJi: (glares at the students) Return where you got those weights then you're free to go.
Students: (relaxes and falls on their butt)
Thank you senior Wei and WangXian..
Lan WangJi: (looks at WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (smiles at him)
Lan WangJi: Should we get you something to eat? (walks towards the entrance)
Wei WuXian: *Piece of cake..

(*The saying "a piece of cake" means something that's simple to accomplish.)