MDZS-Adorable?

*Few days after Wei WuXian gave birth..

Jin Rulan: (visited as soon as he heard; stares at the newborn WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (few days old; asleep in his cot)
Jin Rulan: Wrinkles and covered in drool. You call this adorable?
Lan SiZhui: (came earlier to help WuXian around the house with JingYi) He's not?..
Lan JingYi: Jin Ling, are you blind or something?! What's not cute about A-Xin?
Jin Rulan: Who are you calling blind?!
Lan SiZhui: Please keep your voices down. You might wake- (WangXian cries) the baby..

Both Jin Rulan and Lan JingYi failed to calm WangXian down. Then, few months later..

Lan WangXian: (looking at someone while lying down on a sheet in the living room; laughs when someone tickles him)
Jin Rulan: (tickled WangXian) Who's this adorable baby? Yes, that's you. (surrounded by toys he bought for WangXian)

Lan JingYi: (peeking; his head at the lowest) Now he calls him adorable? Remind me who said wrinkles and drool? (looks up to SiZhui)
Lan SiZhui: (his head is on top of JingYi's) Change of heart?
Wei WuXian: (his head is on top of SiZhui's) The toys are probably his peace offering for making him cry, right? (looks up to WangJi)
Lan WangJi: (his head on top of WuXian's; nods)
Jiang WanYin: (standing opposite to where they are) What are you four up to?
Wei WuXian: (he, SiZhui and JingYi looked together towards WanYin) Oh, Jiang Cheng.
When did you arrive?..
Jiang WanYin: (facepalm) Sigh! (actually arrived together with Rulan)