MDZS-Bunny

Wei WuXian: (walking around the house looking for something) Sigh.. I could've sworn they were in the kitchen.
Lan WangJi: (was doing some paperwork in his study and notices WeiYing passing by) Did you lose something, WeiYing?
Wei WuXian: Have you seen the carrots in the kitchen? We had three big ones and I'm missing two. I left them in a basin of water after peeling the skin.
Lan WangJi: We're having vegetable soup?
Wei WuXian: (scratching his head) Suppose to be. Hm? (looks inside the room) Where's A-Xin?
Lan WangJi: (looks across his table and sees WangXian's spot empty; only his toys and peices of scribbled paper were left) He was just there a moment ago. (stands and starts looking for WangXian with WeiYing)
Wei WuXian: A-Xin, where did you run off to?
Lan WangXian: (1 year old; sitting on the wooden floor facing the garden; his back facing his parents)
Wei WuXian: Lan WangXian, what are you doing here on your own?
Lan WangXian: (turns his head to look at them; biting on a carrot while his other hand holding another one; smiles at WuXian)
Lan WangJi: Found them.
Wei WuXian: A-Xin.. Lan WangXian.. Little master Lan Zhen.. (bends his knees down to get closer to WangXian) How can I finish making the soup if you have those with you?
Lan WangJi: Tasty?
Lan WangXian: (nods smiling at WangJi; stops chewing; looks both at his hands that are holding carrots and gives them both)
Wei WuXian: (smiles) You can have one, little bunny.