MDZS-Shoes Off and Socks Off

Lan WangXian: (1 year old; sitting in the middle of pile of cushions wiggling his feet; sees shoes on them) Huu.. (pulls with all his strength his right shoe off; waves it around and throws it not far from him)
Lan WangJi: (passess by and sees the shoe)
Lan WangXian: Pahpa!! (smiling and giggling)
Lan WangJi: Did it fall off? (approaches WangXian and puts the shoe back on) There.. All done..
Lan WangXian: (babbles)
Wei WuXian: Lan Zhan, I need your help with lunch.
Lan WangJi: I'm coming. (about to leave but)
Wei WuXian: (sees WangXian rolling around the cushion pulling his shoes and socks off this time) Hey.. Why are you taking them off? Your father just put them back on.
Lan WangXian: Nah?.. (smiles and waves his socks around with his hands)
Lan WangJi: You need these to keep your feet warm.
Lan WangXian: (on WangJi's lap; sees WangJi put on a sock on his right foot) Bahbah..
Lan WangJi: Mn.
Lan WangXian: (babbling)
Wei WuXian: Yes, little master Lan.. They keep them warm.. Or else..
Lan WangJi: He'll get cold?
Wei WuXian: Besides that.. A-Xin will get this! (holds WangXian's left foot that still has no socks on and tickles it)
Lan WangXian: Mammah! (giggling)