MDZS-Apeeh Burdday

Around 1:00 am in Cloud Recessess..

Lan WangJi: (in bed; asleep with WuXian)
Wei WuXian: (also sleeping on one of WangJi's arm)
Lan WangJi: (something touches his face; rubs the area while still asleep; then something touches his face again)
Wei Ying.. Stop it.. (opens his eyes and sees WuXian still alsleep) ..??.. (looks at the other side of the bed and sees WangXian)
Lan WangXian: (at the side of the bed and holding his stuffed rabbit towards WangJi) Babah..
Lan WangJi: A-Xin?.. (slowly moves trying not to wake WuXian and uses his free arm to help WangXian climb on to the bed)
Wei WuXian: (wakes up and sees both his boys) Lan Zhan.. A-Xin, did you escape from your cot again?..
Lan WangXian: (giggles; moves in between WangJi and WuXian) Mamam..
Wei WuXian: (kisses WangXian's head) Go back to sleep little Lan..
Lan WangXian: (looks up to WangJi) Babah!
Lan WangJi: Hm?
Lan WangXian: ... (hugs WangJi as tight as he can) Apeeh burdday.. (*Happy birthday)
Wei WuXian: (giggles) He really has a good memory. (was the one who taught WangXian about WangJi's birthday) Happy birthday, Lan Zhan! (kisses WangJi's cheek)

"Sorry guys.. I have ran out of ideas for now since I have been busy lately. Just moved to another country and have some adjusting to do. Hopefully, I would get more ideas after things settle down. Thank you all."