MDZS-Hero

Wei WuXian: (in the market with WangXian) Hmm.. What should we have for dinner?... (looking around)
Lan WangXian: (almost 2 years old; walking holding hands with WuXian) Mama..
Wei WuXian: Yes?
Lan WangXian: (points) Doggy!
Wei WuXian: Eh?! (still afraid of dogs; the dogs starts barking at them; holds WangXian in his arm) Go away! Shoo!
Lan WangXian: (sees that WuXian is scared; remembers the time when he saw his mom holding tight on his dad because his mom was terrified of dogs) Mama..
Wei WuXian: Go away!
Lan WangXian: (looks at the dog) No! Mama no like dog! No! NO!! (glares at the dog like what usually WangJi do which scares his students)
Wei WuXian: (surprise by WangXian's behavior; sees the dog whimpers and runs away) How did you-
Lan WangXian: (looks at WuXian) Mama, okay? (touches WuXian's face) Doggy no more.. No no...

Later that night..

Lan WangJi: (was told by WuXian what happened) Really? He did that?
Wei WuXian: He did. He's my little hero..
Lan WangXian: (asleep in their bed)
Wei WuXian: I swear.. It was like a miniature Lan Zhan death glare..
Lan WangJi: (pats WangXian's head) You actually did it..
Wei WuXian: Hm? (fixes WangXian's blanket) Did you say something, Lan Zhan?
Lan WangJi: Nothing..
Wei WuXian: Yes you did.. Tell me..
Lan WangJi: No..
Wei WuXian: Ehhh..

*WangJi was actually the one who taught WangXian how to protect his mom from dogs..