Unknown emotions

So guys this story will take place after the events of abortion scene. But in my story pallavi didn't accuse Raghav. She didn't defend the Deshmukh family because she knew that what this time Sulochana kaku has stoop so low and Amrutha is also wrong.
Hope you enjoy the story. Let's begin....

After those stressful events took place at the hospital, everyone came back to home. Sharda and Vijay were happy for pallavi that their daughter didn't do anything, her name has been cleared. Sulochana was cursing Raghav and Pallavi both because she thinks that Raghav and Pallavi had ruined the life of both of her daughters. Mansi were so stressed because her marriage with Rahul has been broken when Rahul's mother had declared after the hospital incident. Milind kaka was ashamed by the act of Amrutha and Sulochana and also worried for Mansi. And then pallavi.
She was sad for Mansi because whatever happened in last few hours, Mansi was not at fault in all of this. On the other hand today for the first time she has supported Raghav's act and didn't defend Sulochana and Amrutha because they were at the fault. And this time Sulochana targeted her character so badly so she was happy that Raghav brought the truth in front of everyone and cleared her name.

On the other hand. Raghav was sitting in his club, drinking. He was happy and thinking that when he'll tell this incident to his mother, she'll see him as a good human. She'll be proud that her son saved a girl's self-respect. He was happy and thought that he'll tell her mother everything tomorrow morning by going at her house. He was lost in thoughts then Farhad came.

Farhad:- congrats Anna aapka plan successful raha. Aaj aapki wajah se pallavi ka naam clear ho gaya.

Raghav:- ohh.. pallavi ke chamche. Maine yeh uske liye nahi kiya, maine yeh apne liye kiya. Woh log mera naam bhi uske saath jod rahe the.
Mujhe woh saari ka dukaan zara bhi pasand nahi hai, main bhala uske liye aisa kyu karega.

Farhad:- Anna mujhe samjha rahe hai yaa khud ko. I mean kya aap wahi Raghav rao hai jisko kisi ke kuch bhi kehne se koi fark nahi padta. Aapke baare mein na jane media mein kitni baar baatein bani hai Anna, aapne pehle kabhi itni mehnat nahi ki. Aur aap hamesha kehte hai ki aapko kisi ko kuch proof nahi karna toh phir aaj kyu Anna?? Sochiye Anna iss baare mein. Main chalta hu.

Farhad left after saying all of this. This made Raghav think about the incident and he again started thinking.
He remembered the time when everyone was accusing her for having an affair. He remembered her tearful eyes and that pain in her eyes which he can't tolerate. He remembered that how she was pleading to her family for trusting her but nobody trusted her word and everyone asked for the proofs. Even her father didn't supported her at that time but somewhere he knew that she's not at fault.
He remained lost in those thoughts.

On the other side Pallavi was also thinking. How he planned everything and exposed Amrutha and Sulochana in front of everyone. How her family didn't trust her, how her baba also doubted her and asked for the proof. How for the first time someone took stand for her and cleared her name. And how for the very first time she took stand for herself. When he stood near by herself she got the strength to take stand for herself, for her self-respect and prove that she's not guilty but trapped by her own family members.
She thought that she should atleast thanked him for once. But she's worried that how will he react afterall they are enemies ( that's what they think of eachother).
Pallavi thought,
" Chalo ek baar thanks toh bol hi sakti hu, aakhir aaj jo usne kiya hai uske liye. Par agar usne jyada bakwaas ki toh, waise bhi usko bakwaas ke alawa kuch aata bhi nahi hai."
And she started smiling and said," pallavi tu bhi na kya kya soch rahi hai, par....thank you toh bolna banta hai. Par uski wajah se Mansi ki shaadi bhi tut gayi, sirf family members ko nahi bula sakta tha, Rahul aur uski mom ko bulane ki kya jarurat thi. Lekin woh bhi toh mujhe galat samajh rahi thi agar unko nahi bulata toh sari zindagi woh mujhe taunt maarti.
Chal pallavi ab sochna band aur call kar."

She picked her phone and dialled the number but suddenly stop and said," itni raat ho gayi hai pata nahi kya sochega, aisa karti hu message kar deti hu jab mann hoga tab dekh lega...haa yeh sahi hai."
And she sent a message..
" Raghav aaj jo kuch bhi tume kiya hospital mein uske liye THANK YOU"

He came out of his thoughts when the message blinked on his phone screen. He saw the message and replied
" Main yeh tumhare liye nahi kiya Saree ka dukaan. Yeh galat fahmi mein mat Rehna ki main yeh tumhare liye kiya hai. Main yeh sirf apna naam clear karne ko kiya hai. ARDHAMAINDA."

She replied," thank you ke answer mein your welcome bhi nahi bol sakte kitne Ghamandi ho tum."

He," Woh log tumhara sath mera naam connect kar raha tha mereko bilkul achha nahi laga isliye kiya main. Nahi chahiye mereko tumhara thank you..rakho usko apne paas. Aur band karo apna yeh badbad"

She," main bhi koi mari nahi jaa rahi hu tumse baat karne ke liye. Ek toh thanks bolo upar se tumhari bakwaas suno.....nahi karungi ab message.. good night Ghamandi Rao."

He," Good night Saree ka dukaan."

And they both put their phone after this argument but this type of arguments are normal between them and that didn't effect them anymore.

He started smiling after their argument and started talking to himself," yeh Saree ka dukaan pura paagal hai, hamesha ladta rehta hai. Jab dekho badbad chalu kar deta hai."
He thought," waise Farhad galat bhi toh nahi keh Raha tha. Mere ko toh kabhi in baaton se fark nahi padta phir aaj aisa kyun hua. Aaj pallavi ko aisa dekh ke mujhe bura kyu laga, kyu main uska help kiya.kyu??"

After their argument she made an angry face and said," pata tha woh aisa hi kuch karega. Itni bakwaas kar li par Ek baar YOUR WELCOME nahi bol saka. Tujhe hi bada shauk tha na thank you bolne ka ab lo, pata nahi woh Ghamandi Rao kya soch raha hoga. Waise kya pata main hi jyada soch rahi hu, ho sakta hai yeh sab usne apna naam clear karne ke liye kiya ho..par mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki usne yeh mere liye kiya. Kyu uske saamne aate hi mere andar ka darr chala gaya? Kyu??"

And they both slept thinking about each other.

_______________________________________

Hey guys this is my new story. To read my previous story visit my profile.
And please do vote and comments.
Tell me in the comments that you liked the story or any suggestions your wanna read.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Meet you with the next part soon..