Ignoring

Hey guys.... hope you all are enjoying the story.
So here is the chapter.
Let's start...

So, Raghav reached at his office. He was going through some files and looking at the diamonds. He was thinking about their meet. How coincidentally they met at the temple and what happened between them, the memories are going through his eyes.
His trance got broke by a beep of his phone. He checked the message. Someone sent him the photographer, in which he was holding pallavi and they both were looking at each other. He got shocked first then he looked at the name of the sender and suddenly his expressions changed from shocking to anger.
It was Farhad who clicked their photo because they were looking so romantic.

( Sorry for the disappointment for those who were thinking that he is someone from her family.😁)

Raghav gave a deadly glare to Farhad, Who was trying hard to control his smile.

Raghav:- yeh kya hai Farhad. Tera dimaag kharaab hai kya.

Farhad:- sorry Anna main toh bas.... actually aap dono log bahut achhe lag rahe the isliye mujhse raha nahi gaya.😁

Raghav:- agla baar aisa kuch kiya toh main tereko chhodega nahi. Jaa apna kaam par dhyan de bahut bakwaas karne laga hai tum aajkal.

And Farhad left his office. Raghav again looked at the picture and thought,
" Waise aaj saree ka dukaan achha lag raha tha. Pata nahi woh ghar pahuncha ki nahi, chalo abhi puchhta hai main....nahi pahuch gaya hoga....main bhi aajkal kuch jyada hi sochne laga hai."

He started working with a smile on his face.

At Deshmukh house.

Pallavi was happy after meeting Raghav and his family at the temple. A smile is blowing continuosly on her lips. After seeing that her aai asked,
" Kya hua pallu ? Bahut khush lag rahi hai."

Pallavi:- aai woh main ghar par bore ho rahi thi toh main mandir gayi tha.
She gave prasad to aai.

Aai:- achha. Waise Mandir toh hum jaate rehte hai par aaj tere chehre par ek alag hi Khushi hai. Koi naya order mila hai kya..dukaan se related hai kuch.

Pallavi:- nhi aai dukaan se related nahi hai. Actually mandir mein mujhe raghav mila tha, uske saath jaya aunty aur Kirti bhi the. Maine unke saath hi pooja ki thi.

" Oh toh aaj dukaan nahi jaa payi toh mandir ke bahane apne Aashiq se milke aayi hai." Sulochana taunted her.

Aai:- Sulochana! Meri beti ke baare mein ek aur shabd mat bolna.

Sulochana:- aap Mano ya nahi vahini par main toh wahi keh rahi hu jo sach hai.
Pallavi didn't say anything but a voice came from behind
" Kya ho raha hai yahan" it was Vijay.

Sulochana:- achha hua dada aap aa gaye. Khud hi dekhiye aaj aapki beti phir uss Raghav rao se milkar aa rahi hai.

Pallavi:- baba aap jaldi aa gaye dukaan se ...kuch hua hai kya?

Vijay:- pehle tum yeh batao ki Sulochana jo keh rahi hai kya woh sach hai?

Pallavi:- baba main mandir gayi thi aur...
She got interrupted by vijay.

Vijay:- mujhe seedha jawab de pallavi..sach hai ya nahi.

Pallavi:- haa baba main mili thi Raghav se par.....

Vijay went to his room without saying a single word.

Everyone went to their room. Sulochana gave a wise smirk 😏 because her plan was working.

Pallavi went to her room and thought,
  " Lagta hai baba ko phir se mujh par shak ho raha hai. Isse pehle kaku unko aur bhadkaye mujhe yeh sab band karna hoga, mujhe Raghav se....she stopped for a moment and continued....mujhe ab Raghav se nahi milna hai. Woh mera dost hai par dosti ke liye main apne baba ke saath apna rishta kharab nahi kar sakti."
And some tears rolled down from her eyes.

It's night and he reached at home after a busy day. He told his servant to bring his food in his room. He took shower and then he took dinner in balcony and started eating.
His mind were busy the whole day in work but now when he had nothing to do again his brain moved towards her thoughts.
He picked his phone and texted her,
  " Hey saree ka dukaan! Abhi toh bore nahi ho raha hai tum?" With a smile emoticon.

She saw the message, a smile came on her face but suddenly it changed into a sad face, she decided not to reply.

He waited for sometime and again texted,
" Kya hua tum reply nahi kiya? Koi problem hua hai kya?"

Again no reply. He thought,
" Busy hoga, yaa phir so gaya hoga. Waise bhi inka sanki family mein kab kya ho kuch pata nahi hai."

He also went to bed. They both were looking outside from the window and slept.

Next morning.

He woke up and checked his phone in a  hope that she replied but he became sad when he found no reply from her side.

On the other side like usual days pallavi got ready to go for the shop but just like yesterday, Vijay stopped her and said that he'll go to the shop.

Vijay:- main jaa raha hu dukaan agar kuch jaruri hoga toh tujhe bula lunga.

Pallavi:- par baba...

Vijay didn't listened to her and left.
Now she understood that her father is trying to stop her from going outside. And somewhere Sulochana got success in her plan. She thought,
  " Baba nahi chahte hai ki main dukaan jau, par kyu? Sayad Sulochana kaku ne jo kaha tha uski wajah se unko lagta hai mera aur Raghav ka....par baba dobara mujh par shak kaise kar sakte hai. Mujhe baba ko samjhana hoga...unse baat karni hogi."
She went to her room and looked at her phone. There were 5 missed calls from Raghav. But she had already decided not to talk to him so she just ignored it.

On the other side he was being so restless.
" Yeh Saree ka dukaan mera message ka bhi reply nahi kiya aur ab mera phone bhi nahi uthaya. Yeh mereko ignore kyu kar raha hai.....nahin woh mereko ignore kyu karega..main toh koi galti bhi nahi kiya hai ab....ho sakta hai kuch ho gaya ho uska family mein. Haa aisa hi hua hoga." He was talking to himself when suddenly Farhad came and asked,
  " Kya hua Anna koi problem hai?"
Raghav wanted to tell him but he decided to keep silence because he didn't want to get tease from him again.

" Kuch nahi Farhad. Kuch nahi hua hai."
He said.
He was restless to know the reason behind this Suddenly changed behaviour of pallavi.

________________________________________

Hey guys.....
So, did you like it?
Please tell me your point of view in the comments.
Do vote and comments.
Thanks for your heartwarming support towards the story.
Will upload the next part soon.