A glimpse

Hey guys. Thanks for showering your love and support. It's really overwhelming. Hope you all are enjoying the story. So, without wasting time, let's start..

At RR mansion-
Raghav reached home with Farhad. Farhad ordered the servants for the food.

Farhad:- Anna aap fresh ho jaiye, main Reddy se keh ke aapka khana kamre mein hi bhej dunga."

And Raghav went upstairs. He got a shower and changed. He started eating but he was not hungry so he ordered to took the food from there.

Raghav:- Reddy!! Yeh khana le jaa.

He was so tired. But he was not sleepy at all. He thought about the hospital incident that he just wanted to have a look and because of that sanki Buddha he wasn't able to see her.

He picked his phone and started looking at their photo which Farhad clicked at the temple.
He zoomed the photo and started looking at her face.
" I'm sorry pallavi, mera wajah se tumhara yeh halat hai. Main nahi janta ki tum mere se baat kyu nahi kar raha tha par ab main tumko pareshan nahi karega, sayad tum apna family ka wajah se aisa kar raha hai, toh main isme tumhara saath dega,main ab tumko call ya message karke pareshan nahi karega. Pata nahi kyu woh sanki Buddha mereko attitude deta rehta hai. Bas tum theek ho jao."
He talked with her photo, he lay down on the bed and kept staring at the photo.

Aaram de tu mujhe
Barson ka hu main thaka
Palkon pe raatein liye
Tere vaaste main jaga
Mere har dard ki
Gehraai ko, mehsoos karta hai tu
Teri aankhon se gam, tera mujhe
Maloom hone laga.

And he slept.

In the hospital when Raghav didn't come, she sensed that something surely happened and because of medicine she also slept.

Next morning-

Doctor came to check her. He told Sharda that she will get discharge tomorrow.

Pallavi asked Sharda about her phone because she wanted to talk to Raghav.

Pallavi:- aai mera phone?? Woh kahan hai?

Sharda:- beta tera phone toh toot gaya, maine Nikhil ko bheja tha wahan. Par woh tera SIM card le aaya hai.

Pallavi became sad because he can't ask anyone for their phone to call Raghav.
" Ok aai" she replied.

Sharda's phone started ringing and she went outside to pick up the call.

Sharda:- Hello!! Kaun?
It was Raghav who called her to ask about pallavi's health.

Raghav:- Hello!! Main Raghav bol raha hoon.

Sharda:- achha Raghav, ab kaise ho beta tum.

Raghav:- main theek hai. Woh... pallavi.... kaisa hai ab woh? Theek toh hai na?

Sharda:- haa woh theek hai aur doctor ne kaha hai ki kal usko discharge bhi mil jayega. Tum aaj aaoge na pallavi se milne??

He was shocked after hearing this. Because at one side her father was trying to stop him and at her mother is asking him toh meet her.
He really wanted to go but then he thought that if that Rambo will be there then again they will end up fighting with each other and that's not good for pallavi.
He came out of his thoughts when Sharda again said,
" Kya hua Raghav?"

Raghav:- kuch nahi. Actually mera meeting hai toh sayd main nahi aa payega. Aap uska dhyaan rakhna.

Sharda:- theek hai.
And they hanged up the phone.

She went inside.
Pallavi:- kya hua aai? Kiska phone tha?

Sharda:- Raghav ka phone tha. Tere baare mein puchh raha tha.
A slight smile came on pallavi's face.
Sharda continued,
" Raghav sayad utna bura bhi nahi hai, sayad situation hi aisi thi ki hum usko galat samjh rahe the. Par usko mera number kaise mila?..."

Pallavi:- arey aai woh The Raghav Rao hai kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Kisi ka number pata karna koi badi baat nahi hai uske liye.
And she started laughing.

Sharda was happy after seeing her daughter smiling.

In the afternoon Raghav was in his office. Even he has confirmed that she's fine but still his heart was not satisfied. He wanted to see her by himself. His eyes were so restless to find her one glimpse.
So, he decided to go to the hospital.

He reached at the hospital and started going towards the room where pallavi was admitted.

He stopped at the door and slightly open the door.
She was sitting on the bed and talking to her aai. He was not able to hear their talks but he could see her. She was smiling, a bandage on her hand and some on her hands. But still she was looking beautiful.

He was standing at the door, looking at her but when he felt that she was about to looking at him, he hides.

She felt his presence.
Pallavi:- aai gate par koi hai kya??

Sharda went to check but found no one.

Sharda:- nahi yahan toh koi nahi hai.

Pallavi thought,
" Mujhe aisa kyu laga ki Raghav aaya tha. Agar woh aaya tha toh andar kyu nahi aaya? Kya pata mera veham ho....woh iss time toh jarur apne office mein hoga aur agar aata toh andar bhi aata. Main hi kuch jyada soch rahi hu."

Raghav left from there. Because he didn't want that because of him, her family again doubt her.

So it was the day when pallavi was about to get discharge. Nikhil came to her and said,
"Di aapke liye ek surprise hai."
And he gave her a gift box.

She opened it. It was a phone.
" Di aapka phone toot gaya tha na isliye main aapke liye phone lekar aaya hu. Kaisa laga aapko mera surprise??" He said.

Pallavi:- thank you so much Nikhil. Tu world ka best bhai hai.

They smiled.
Pallavi got discharge and everyone took her to home.

She tried to call Raghav but he didn't pick her call. She thought that he would be busy.

Raghav saw her call but he didn't pick.
" Sorry pallavi main jaanta hai tumko bura lagega par yahi theek hai. Sahi kaha tha tumhara baba, main jiski bhi life mein jaata hai usko bas problem hi deta hai. Isliye behtar yahi hai ki main tumse dur rahe."

5 days have passed. She kept calling him but he  didn't receive. Raghav kept asking to Sharda about pallavi's health.
But they didn't talk to eachother. She was recovering and that sanki was happy that Raghav didn't come to meet her.

And a day pallavi was getting ready.
Vijay:- pallavi kahan jaa rahi hai?

Pallavi:- baba aaj dukaan ka rent jayega toh main wahi dene jaa rahi hu, Raghav ke office.
She knew that her father won't like her answer but she also knew that this time his father is not right, he wants to keep her caged in the house.

Vijay got angry after listening her answer but he didn't said anything.
" Main jaanta hu ab mujhe kya karna hai" he thought in his mind and quickly left from there.

_________________________________________

Hey guys.
Hope you all are enjoying the story.
Thanks for your love and support.
Please do vote and comments

Will publish the next part soon.