painful past

Sorry for the late update guys...

Actually I was busy from some days.
But now without wasting time let's start it.

So, Raghav was looking at the Wall with some tears in his eyes. His heart his aching by remembering his past.

Pallavi:- Ek baar bharosa karke dekho Raghav. Main tumhe judge nahi karungi.

Raghav was silent. And by his silent she got her answer. So, she didn't dragged it and to change the topic she said,
" Waise Raghav tum kabhi mele(fair) mein gaye ho??"

Raghav was confused by her question and looked at her.

Raghav:- kya??

Pallavi:- mela...fair....mela nhi jante kya?

Raghav:- haa bachpan mein jaata tha. Par tum kyu puchh raha hai?

Pallavi:- kyunki main jaa rahi hu, waise tum chaho toh tum bhi chal sakte hai.

Raghav:- kya? Paagal hai kya tum. Raghav Rao mela mein ghoomega..hnn...kabhi nahi.

Pallavi:- main toh jaa rahi hu tum jao ya na jao.

Raghav:- arey par tum iss haalat mein mela jayega....tumhara tabiyat bhi theek nahi hai.

He knew that it is impossible for him to win an argument with her.

Raghav:- achha theek hai main bhi chalega.

And they both sat in the car. Raghav stopped the car infront of a garment shop.

Pallavi:- yahan kyu roka??

Raghav:- bas 2 minute mein aata hai.
And he went inside.

He came after sometime in a casual dress. White t-shirt, blue jeans and denim shirt.
He was looking more handsome. Pallavi was staring him and she unable to move her eyes.

Raghav:- ehh saree ka dukaan aisa mat dekho mereko, pyaar ho jayega. He smiled.

Pallavi came to senses and replied," sapne thode kam dekha karo ghamandi rao."

And after few minutes they reached at the fair. Raghav parked the and they entered.

There were som much lightning. Everything was so colorful. After seeing this a smile came on her face.
She pulled Raghav's hand hand and went towards the swings. They took a ride on the swing boat, break dance and etc.
And then Raghav was looking at the Ferris wheel.
She was afraid of heights and said,
" Chalo ab bahut jhool liye ab kuch khate hai."

He understood that she is afraid so for teasing her he said,
" Nahi Saree ka dukaan abhi toh yeh reh gaya hai."

Pallavi:- arey nhi yeh mujhe pasand nahi hai.

Raghav:- ohh pasand nhi hai yaa tum darr raha hai

Pallavi:- main darti nhi hu.

Raghav:- achha toh chalo.

Pallavi:- theek hai.
And they bot went and sat. The wheel started and when it reached on peak, pallavi looked down and by fear she hold his hand tightly and closed her eyes.

Raghav:- arey saree ka dukan tum toh bola tumko darr nhi lagta, yeh tumne apna aankhein band kyu kar rakha hai. He was in full teasing mood.

But she didn't open her eyes. After that they went to balloon shoot counter. Raghav won a little teddy there which he gave to her.

They had so much fun. In between the fun she didn't realise the time.

They were about to go when pallavi saw an ice-cream corner and said,
" Chalo Raghav icecream khate hai."
Before he could say anything, she went there and asked him in a loud voice," which flavour."

Raghav was so happy after seeing her like that. He replied," chocolate."

They sat on the bench with ice-cream in their hands.

Raghav:- pallavi!!

Pallavi:- hmm

Raghav:- main tumko batana chahta hai apna past ke baare mein.

Pallavi looked at him, he's struggling for these words.

Pallavi:- Raghav it's okay agar tum nhi batana chahte ho toh. Main tumhe force nhi kar rahi.

Raghav:- nhi pallavi bahut himmat karke aaj main kisi ko apna side of the story bata raha hai. Please meri baat suno.

He looked at her and in response she nodded.

Raghav told her the whole story of his father that they were poor, and how a neighbour asked his father to drink the tea like a dog. He told about krishna rao. And how his father and younger brother got killed by the crowd.

(Just like the serial. Because I like that so much how makers showed raghav's pov)

After telling the story, he started shivering, tears were not stopping, at first pallavi was also shocked but when she saw him, his teary eyes, she controlled herself and put her hand on his hand and said,
" Raghav relax, tumhari koi galti nhi thi."

Raghav:- mera hi galti tha pallavi, aur saza mila mera nanna aur bhai ko. Unka koi galti nhi tha.

Pallavi:- Raghav tumne jo bhi kiya apni family ke liye kiya. Haa tumhara tareeka galat ho sakta hai par tumhara iraada bilkul galat nhi tha. Koi bhi agar apne baba ko aise dekhega toh......tum toh bas apni family ki help karna chahte the bas tumne ek galat insaan par bharosa kar liya.

She tried to console him.

Raghav:- toh kya tum mereko galat nhi samajh raha hai?? He asked hopefully.

Pallavi:- nhi....mere hisaab se har kisi ko dusra mauka milna chahiye. Aur tumhe bhi woh maula jarur milega.

They share an eyelock.

After sometime her phone rang. It was aai.

Aai:- pallu, beta kahan hai tu, kitni der ho gayi?

Pallavi:- sorry aai time par dhyan hi nhi gaya, main abhi aayi hu.

She stood up and about to go.

Raghav:- raat bahut ho gya hai, chalo main chhod deta hai tumko.

Pallavi:- nhi Raghav main chali jaungi.

Raghav went to the car, sat on the driver seat and said, " baitho"

After sometime they bot reached at Deshmukh house.

Raghav said thanks to her. They both smiled and she went inside.

Sharda asked her that where she was.

_______________________________________

Hey guys so sorry for the late update. Actually my exam date is coming so I'm little busy.
But I'll try to publish story. Hope you understand my problem.

Thanks for your love and support.
Please do vote and support.

Please tell me in the comments about you pov.