They hide the truth

Hey guys.... hope you are enjoying the story.
Here I'm with the next part.
Let's begin....

So, when the message popped up on her screen and she read it, she started crying and remembering him.
All the moments which they spend together came to her mind. All those memories gave her some peace.
She was confused that she should tell him about this or not.
" Kya main Raghav ko iske baare mein bata du?? Uska reaction kya hoga? Woh toh abhi yeh bhi nahi janta hai ki main ek widow hu...par..agar maine usko ignore kiya toh woh ghar aa jayega. Mujhe usse milna chahiye. Par main uske samne khud ko kaise rok sakungi....agar woh samajh gya ki main pareshan hu toh....."
She was looking at his message and didn't reply yet when the other message popped up.

" Kya hua Saree ka dukaan? Koi problem hai kya? Tum busy hai kya?" Raghav texted her.

"Kya karu main..... jhoot main bol nahi chahti hu aur sach main bata nahi paungi. Mujhe usse yeh baat chhupani hogi." She thought.

And after thinking so much she replied,
" Aaj main busy hu. Kya hum kal mil sakte hain?"

"Okay jaisa tum chaho...kal 9am . Ready rehna." He replied.

"Okay" she texted.

He slept peacefully with the thought that they will meet tomorrow but she was not sleepy at all. She was also restless by the thought that how will she face him tomorrow.

Next morning-
Raghav was so eager to met her. He got ready and texted her,
" I'm coming. Be ready and met me at the back door."

He was so happy that she'll meet her. He took the gift which he bought. And left from his mansion.

After sometime he reached there where she was already waiting for him. He opened the door of the car and they both went to a restaurant.

They were silent the whole way. Raghav noticed her eyes which was swallowed because of crying.

" Kya hua pallavi tumhara tabiyat theek hai na."

She looked at him and thought how he got to know that I'm stressed. She was looking into his eyes whe he again asked,
" Kya hua?? Tum theek hai na?"

Pallavi:- haa main theek hu bas...woh .... thoda cold ho gaya tha.

Raghav:- achha.

They reached at the restaurant. They both sat on the table and Raghav asked her to order something.

They ordered some food.

Pallavi:- kaho tumhe kya baat karni thi??

Raghav:- Pallavi woh main....main bas tumko thanks kehna chahta tha.

Pallavi:- thanks? Par kyu?

Raghav:- pata hai kal Amma mera office aaya tha. Aur unhone mereko maaf kar diya pallavi. Aur...aur ab woh mera saath mera ghar mein rehne ko bhi aa gaya hai....main bahut khush hai pallavi. Bahut khush....aur yeh sab sirf tumhari wajah se hai..

Pallavi:- par Raghav...

Raghav:- nhi pallavi please mereko bolne do. Main janta hai tum Amma se mila aur unko samjhaya. Thank you so much pallavi.

He took her hand in his hands and by looking into her eyes he said,
" Mera life ka sabse bada guilt tha ki mera  Amma aur behen mujhse nafrat karta hai...par ab woh mujhe maaf kar diya aur yeh sab sirf tumhari wajah se hua hai.... thank you so much pallavi.... thank you.

And he gave her the gift.

Pallavi:- isme kya hai??

Raghav:- dekh lo.