The confession

Hey guys. Hope you all are enjoying the story. Thanks for your support and appreciation. Here you is the next chapter. So without wasting time let's start it.....

He left from there after handover the tickets to her. He entered his room and closed the door. He picked up the whiskey bottle, pour some whiskey in glass and started sipping.

His mind were full of thoughts and she was present in all of his thoughts.
His heart was aching and she was the reason of this feeling.
He knew that it would be hard to let her go away but he was not expecting that it will affect him that much.
All the memories were wandering around his head and to get rid off this feeling he was drinking peg after peg.

" Tum jana chahta tha pallavi, toh main tumko nahi rokega, kyunki main chahta hai tum khush rahe. Par yeh toh mushkil hota jaa raha hai, main ab aur nahi rok paa raha hai khud ko. Tumko sab bata dena chahta hai main, par darr bhi lagta hai ki kahin tum mujhse aur door na ho jao. Kyunki agar tum mereko mana kar diya toh main.....main toot jayega.....main..."
He was crying so badly and talking to himself.
He opened his phone and stared at her photo,
" Kya tum ruk nahi sakta hai, kya tum mere liye kuch bhi feel nahi karta hai? Kya tum mereko miss karega yahan se jane ke baad?"

He was continuously looking at her picture.

Could you find a way to let me down slowly,
A little sympathy I hope you can show me,
If you wanna go then I'll be so lonely,
If you're leaving baby let me down slowly.
( I always wanted to use this song)

He slept crying and hugging his phone.

When he woke up next morning, his thoughts again overpowered him. He thought that she'll leave today.
" Aaj pallavi chali jayegi. Main usko jate hue nahi dekh sakta."

He got up and got ready so quickly and decided to leave for the office. He went downstairs and found everyone sitting on the dining table, having breakfast.

Amma:- Raghav tu aa gya, chal breakfast kar le.

Raghav:- nahi Amma main office jaa raha hai kuch jaruri kaam hai.

Pallavi:- Raghav breakfast toh kar lo.

Raghav:- nhi mereko jaana hai.

Pallavi:- achha theek hai. Par ek minute ruko.
He went near him and gave him a box.

Raghav:- yeh kya hai??

Pallavi:- khud dekh lo.

He opened the box, there was a picture of them from the fair. And he remembered every moment of their fun time. They both were smiling in that picture. Raghav got emotional after seeing that and tried to control his tears.

He looked at pallavi with teary eyes. The only thought that occurred in his mind was " this is the last time I'm seeing you, I don't know I'll meet you ever. "

And he stared at her with so many emotions in his eyes with didn't went unnoticed by pallavi.

Raghav came back to senses and said,
" Thank you pallavi. Yeh Mera life ka one of the best din tha.....aur haan main aaj busy hai toh main Farhad ko bol diya hai, woh tumko station drop kar dega."

And without even waiting for her response, he ran towards his car.

He drove the car to his office.

He reached there, he did everything to make himself busy, but nothing is working.

By every passing minute his restlessness were increasing, the thought that she would be not at home when he reached there were giving him immense pain.