Kidnapped

Hey guys... I'm sorry, I was not uploading from a long time..... actually I was busy with my exams.
But I'll try to update from now. Hope you all understand my problem.
Thanks for your support.
Let's start the chapter.......

She was unconscious, lying on a chair tied with a rope. 2 men were roaming around at the door.

And he was just trying to find a clue. He went to Kirti's office and found that she left office early. He checked the CCTV footage of the office entrance. He saw Kirti talking on her phone and was going, he kept looking at the footage with a hope that he'll for nd a clue but he didn't find anything and he was not able to see keerti from this camera angle.

Farhad:- Anna, Isme toh kuch nahi dikh raha hai. Ab kya kare??

Raghav again and again watching the video. And finally he found something. A car, which was moving ina very low speed than usual. He got that this car was definitely following her.
He noted the number and tell Farhad to find information about it. Then he went to the place where Sharda and Pallavi met.
And his phone rang. It was Sharda.

Raghav received the call with a hope.

Raghav:- hello!!

Sharda:- Raghav!! Pallavi ka kuch pata chala??

Raghav:- nhi abhi tak toh kuch pata nahi chala hai. Kya aapko kuch yaad aaya??

Sharda:- waise toh sab Normal hi lag raha tha par jab pallavi jaane lagi tab ek aur ladka utha tha waha se, usne mask pehen rakha tha aur uska chehra theek se nahi dikh raha tha. Par jab woh bahar chala gaya toh maine jyada kuch socha nahi.

Raghav:- thank you aapka information ke liye. Aap chinta mat kijiye, main jaldi hi Pallavi ko dhoondh lega, kuch nahi hone dega main usko.

And he cut the call.

On the other side.

She gain consiousness and was trying to remember what happened with her, and where she is.

She got some flashbacks.

FLASHBACK-

she said bye to his mother and left from there. She was going towards the road when she felt that someone is following her. She started walking fast because there was quite silence in that street. And then someone block her way from the front and placed a hanky on her mouth.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

" Yeh main hu kahan?? " She thought.
Then she looked at the door where two men were standing.

"Kaun ho tum log aur mujhe yahan kyu laaye ho??" She shouted.

"Oh toh isko hosh aa gaya...jaa boss ko bata de." One of them told to the other one.

"Main tumse baat kar rahi hu...mujhe chhod do warna achha nahi hoga." She again shouted.

"Ehh ladki jyada mat bol, bakwaas sunne ki aadat nahi hai mujhe." That man said and came near her.

" Arey Tum rehne do mujhe baat karne do." A voice came from behind. And the man suddenly left from there.

"It should be his Boss." She thought.

"Pallavi Deshmukh" he called her name.

"Tum" she replied with shock.

"Arey tumne toh mujhe pehchaan liya" he said.

Yes it was ved.
"Tum toh jail mein the na?? Phir tum yahan?" She asked with confusion.

"Haa par jab tak main Raghav se badla nahi le leta, jail toh kya maut bhi mujhe nahi rok payegi. " He said with anger.