She is home

Hey guys. So, covid is spreading again. Please take all the precautions and stay safe.
Here I am with the next part of the story. Let's start it without wasting time....

They reached at the hospital. He picked her and placed her on the stretcher. He was holding her hand, don't wanna leave her. He saw her hands which have some wounds, because of tightening of the rope. His heart ached after watching this.

"Doctor" he shouted.

Nurses moved her towards the emergency room and told him to wait outside.

He sat on the bench, his eyes filled with tears.He was looking at the door. He can't see her in that condition. He came out of his thoughts when his phone started ringing. He took his phone and saw that it was his mother. She must be worried. He thought. And picked up the call.

Raghav:- hello Amma!!

Amma:- Raghav... Tum dono theek hai na?? Pallavi kaisa hai?? Woh tumko mil gaya na??

Tears dropped from his eyes after hearing those words full of concern. He just wanted to cry his heart out but he knew that his mother will be more tensed if he will sound like this.
He controlled his emotions and started to speak.

" Amma, tension ka koi baat nahi hai. Pallavi mil gaya hai mereko."

Amma:- Venkateswara!! Bahut bahut dhanyawad. She prayed.
" Toh ab jaldi ghar aa jao tum dono." She said.

And raghav went silent.

Amma:- Raghav kya hua? Tum chup kyu ho gaya? Sab theek hai na?

Raghav:- Amma woh... pallavi...woh hospital mein hai.

Amma:- kya...kya hua pallavi ko? Main abhi aata hai hospital.

Raghav:- nhi Amma..main hai yahan. Aap wahi ruko keerti ke paas....woh bahut darr gaya hoyega. Kaisa hai keerti ab?

Amma:- bahut darr gayi hai. Abhi toh maine usko sula diya hai....baar baar tere aur pallavi ke baare mein puchh rahi thi.

Raghav:- Amma main jaanta hai aapko pallavi ka fikar hai par abhi keerti ke paas ruko....usko akela nhi chhodna. Koi baat hoga toh main bata dega.

Amma:- theek hai. Apna Dhyan rakhna.

He hanged up the call.

His mind again started thinking about the events. Just because of him she is in that condition. It was his responsibility to protect her but he got failed.
His head Started spinning. He held his head with both of his hands and closed his eyes to found some relief.

His phone again started ringing. This time it was Sharda. He passed his phone to Farhad and told him to answer.
Farhad informed Sharda about the whole incident and told her that they are in the hospital.

After sometime doctors came out of the room. Raghav approached them so quickly.

" Doctor usko hosh aaya kya?? Woh kaisa hai ab ?" He asked.

Doctor:- relax Mr rao. Woh bilkul theek hai. Bas unka blood loss ho gaya hai aur hume checkup se kuch chloroform traces bhi mile hai. Sayad unhe behosh kiya gaya ho. Isliye unhe abhi tak hosh nahi aaya hai. Par don't worry, jaldi hi woh theek ho jayegi.

Raghav:- thank you doctor. Kya main usko dekh sakta hai??

Doctor:- jarur Mr rao. Bas jab unhe hosh aaye toh inform kar dijiyega.

Raghav:- okay doctor.

Doctor left from there and raghav went inside.

It was so painful for him to see her like this. He went near her and caressed her face. He hold her hand and saw some wounds on her wrist, bandage on her elbow, a bandage on her head.