Hard time

Hey guys.... hope you liked the last part.

I'm so happy After seeing this

I'm so happy After seeing this. Thank you so much guys for you love and support.

Let's begin the next part....

He was sitting on the bench. His  eyes were waiting for her one glance.
Fear of losing someone was visible on his face. All the memories were roaming around him.
Her smile, her words echoing in his mind. His heart was crying. He was praying continuously for her. He feeling a little guilty for her condition.

Darr hai tujhe main, kho na doon
Mile jo khuda toh, bol doon
Main do Jahan ka kya karoon,
Tu bataa.....

He was waiting for the doctors to came out.

Farhad came to the hospital. He found Raghav lost and he went near him and asked,
" Kya hua Anna?? Kya hua pallavi ji ko"

RAGHAV couldn't stop his tear and started crying.
Farhad console him," Anna please Shant ho jaiye. Kuch nahi hoga unko.."

Raghav took control on himself and started to speak,
" Farhad woh aaj mera wajah se iss halat mein hai. Mera galti tha, mereko marna tha, mera accident hona tha, woh....woh beech mein aa gaya Farhad....kyu kiya woh aisa."

Farhad:- Anna aap tension mat lo, sab theek ho jayega, pallavi ji bhi theek ho jayengi...kya aapne  unki family ko inform kiya??

Raghav:- nhi Farhad...maine kisi ko inform nahi kiya hai.

Farhad:- theek hai Anna main unko bata deta hu.

Farhad called Sharda and told everything.

Sharda was about to leave for the hospital then Vijay came and said,
" Pallavi kahan hai?? Woh toh mujhe pick karne wali thi na??

Aai:- woh ghar par nahi hai.

Vijay:- toh kahan hai. Itni raat mein, yeh ladki bhi..
He got interrupted by Sharda.

Sharda:- pallavi ka accident ho gaya hai. Woh city hospital mein hai.

Vijay:- kya???

Sharda:- haa. Aur ab chaliye jaldi.

Milind:- vahini maine cab bula lo hai. Itni raat ko auto nahi milta. Chaliye.
After sometime they reached at the hospital.
They entered inside and enquired about pallavi. Nurse show them the path.
When Vijay saw Raghav sitting on the bench he started shouting.
" Yeh aadmi yaha kya kar raha hai?? Main janta tha jo bhi hua hai iski wajah se hi hua hoga. Yeh aadmi jab se meri beti se mila hai uski zindagi mein kuch na kuch bura ho ho raha hai. "

Raghav was listening all of this silently because he was not in the condition of fighting and he didn't want to answer his nonsense questions.

Sharda stopped Vijay and said,
  " Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap, Raghav hi usko hospital laya hai. Raghav beta inki taraf se main maafi mangti hu. Pallavi kaisi hai? Kaha hai woh?"

He saw concern for pallavi in her eyes before he could say Farhad told her that pallavi is in the emergency room.

Sharda:- Bappa!! Meri beti ki raksha karna.

Raghav again sat on the bench and Vijay was looking at him with so much hatred.

Farhad:- Anna aap ghar chale jaiye. Yahan par aur bhi log hai.

Raghav:- nahi Farhad, main kahin nahi jayega. Jab tak pallavi uth nahi jata main kahin nahi jayega.

After few minutes doctor came out of the door. Before anyone saw doctor Raghav approached the doctors and started asking questions.
" Doctor kaisa hai pallavi? Usko jyada chot toh nahi laga hai? Usko hosh aa gaya kya? Kya hua doctor boliye na?".he asked.
The concern and fear was visible at his face and everyone noticed it.
Vijay was watching all of this.

Doctor:- relax mr. Raghav. Humne unka treatment kar diya hai. Par...

Raghav:- par kya doctor??

Doctor:- actually unke sir mein chot ki wajah se hume surgery karni padi. Aage ke 10 ghante unke liye bahut mushkil hai agar itne time mein unhe hosh aa gaya toh theek hai warna ....... Warna....woh coma mein jaa sakti hai.
  After listening those words Raghav felt like earth is slipping, his legs Started shaking. Farhad helped him and made him sat on the bench.
Everyone was silent after listening those words. Everyone started praying for pallavi. Sharda was crying.

That was very hard time for all but it was hardest for Raghav.
One side unknown to him, he has started falling for her so his heart was so restless and the second, he was feeling guilty that he is the reason of her condition.

Raghav was praying to God for save her life.

After sometime doctor came to check her again. When doctor came out Raghav again asked first,
" Doctor kaisa hai woh??"
With a hope in his eyes.

Doctor:- Mr. Rao abhi tak toh koi improvement nahi hai. Hum jo kar sakte the woh hum kar chuke. Ab hum bas intezaar kar sakte hai.

Raghav:- kya main andar jaa sakta hai.

Doctor:- haa....par ek baar mein ek hi insaan jaa sakta hai andar.

Doctor left.
And without even wait for a second and thinking about anything else he went inside.
He didn't even look at her family members all he wanted at that time was her one glance.

This time Sharda noticed that how much care and concern Raghav have for pallavi. She saw his teary eyes.
Vijay got angry after watching this.

Vijay:- yeh aadmi andar kyu chala gaya? Main isko chhodunga nahi..
He started going towards the room when Sharda stopped him and said,
" Aapne suna nahi doctor ne kaha ek waqt par sir ek aadmi hi jaa sakta hai. Jab Raghav bahar aa jaye tab aapko jo karna hai kar lijiye. Par abhi aap andar nahi jaayenge."

Milind:- Dada! Vahini sahi keh rahi hai. Aap please shaant ho jaiye.
And they all sat again.

Farhad was looking at his Anna. The one whom everyone thought as a ruthless, arrogant, merciless businessman, look at him now.
" Anna badal rahe hai aur yeh pallavi ji ki wajah se hai. Aap dono sayad dekh nahi paa rahe hai par aap dono hi ek dusre se pyaar karte hai. Allah!! Please pallavi ji ko theek kar do."
He prayed in his mind.

Raghav went inside and sat on the chair near her bed. When he saw her unconscious body, Tears started flowing from his eyes after watching with so many wires and oxygen mask attached. He never saw her fall weak. She was the first woman who stood in front of him and has no fear.

He was looking at her with painful eyes. He was sitting silently there.
He hold her hand with his hands and sobbing.

_________________________________________

Hey guys...so did you like it?
Please do vote and comments.
Thanks for your support towards the story.

Will publish the next part soon.