Ready to confess

Hey guys sorry for the late update. As you all know that I was unable to post because of my exams. So, my exams are over, practicals are still left but I have some time so let's start it without wasting time.

Pallavi reached Deshmukh house and rang the doorbell. Aai opened the door. Aai became happy after seeing her.

Aai:- Pallu mujhe pata tha tu zaroor aayegi. Main bata bhi nahi sakti ki main kitni khush hu tujhe yahan dekhkar.

She came close to pallavi and hugged her. Pallavi broke the hug.
Sulochana was watching this and taunted,
" Dada sahi keh rahe the, jyada din nahi reh payegi. Par itna jaldi aa jayegi yeh toh maine bhi nahi socha tha. Kitni Besharam hai."

Aai:- Sulochana...

But pallavi decided to ignore her.

Pallavi:- aai main yahan bas apne kuch documents aur zaroori samaan lene aayi hu.

And she went towards her room. Aai followed her to the room. But pallavi closed the room.

She have tears in her eyes after listening those painful words. She started collecting her stuff, when her gaze moved towards the keyring hanging on the mirror which Raghav gave her. She went near the mirror and took the keyring in her hands, then she opened her drawer and took the teddy gifted by Raghav and remembered all those moments.

A smile came on her face. And she realised their bonding before that night incident. His care for her even when they were like enemies. Changing in his behaviour after the realisation, their friendship bond, his tactics, teasing, his nicknames everything.

" Ab tak mujhe lag raha tha ki Raghav yeh sab meri situation ki wajah se toh nahi kar raha hai, par nahi sayad hamare beech hamesha se kuch tha. Pata nahi main hi nahi samajh paa rahi thi. Sayad ab mujhe apne har sawal ka jawab mil gaya hai, sayad main bhi.....main bhi Raghav se....."

And she started blushing. She took the teddy in her hands,

" I'm sorry Raghav mujhe pata bhi nahi tha ki main tumhe kitni takleef de rahi hu.....par....par tumne bhi toh nahi bataya na mujhe apni feelings ke baare mein. Par koi baat nahi aaj main tumhe bata dungi.....bata dungi ki main nahi jana chahti hu, bata dungi ki main yahin rukna chahti hu, tumhare paas, tumhare sath."

On the other side when Raghav was in his office, he got a call from Jaya. He received it.

Raghav:- haa Amma. Kya hua??

Amma:- Raghav woh pallavi....woh ghar par nahi hai. Main uska phone bhi lagaya par woh switch off hai. Tu...tu kuch kar Raghav....

Raghav thought that she left, he felt an ache in his heart, he thought he should atleast talk to her once and tried to stop her.

Raghav:- Amma aap tension mat lo...main dekhta hai.

And he called her but it was switched off. He kept calling.
On the other side
she picked her phone to call him. When she saw her phone off, she switched it on. She was about to call him when her phone rang, and she saw raghav's number on the screen.

" Tumhe kaise pata chal gaya ki main tumhe hi phone karne wali thi." She said smiling. And received the call.

Pallavi:- Hello Raghav!!

Raghav:- Pallavi!! Kahan ho tum?? Amma ne bataya tum ghar par nahi ho. Pallavi main...

Pallavi:- relax Raghav. Main Deshmukh house aayi thi.

Raghav:- kya??

Pallavi:- haan.

Raghav:- par tum wahan kyu gaya??