Coincidence

Hey guys...hope you are enjoying the story so, here is the next part...

So Vijay saw both of them from the window but whe he saw pallavi coming he went to sleep and started pretending.
Pallavi opened the lock and went to her room.
She was so tired after all of the events but the smile was not leaving her lips. She was smiling and thinking about the moments with Raghav and she looked at the keyring which he gave her...." How cute....... Ghamandi Rao" she whispered.

Same with him, he was also smiling throughout the way to home. And whenever he thought about her his smile widened. He was thinking about her reaction because he was expecting a scold from her side but it didn't happened. She understood his condition and his reasons for doing all of this.

They both were lost in thoughts and smiling. They were thinking that how their bond changed. They were hating each other just because of some misunderstandings.
Now they have cleared their misunderstandings and started their phase of friendship.

Aahatein, kaisi yeh aahatein
Sunta hu aajkal, ae dil bata
Dastakein, dete hai dastakein
Kyu ajnabi se pal, ae dil bata.

Raghav slept peacefully, after the apology he got rid off a big burden.
Pallavi was thinking that even they are only friends but baba don't like him. And if someone spot me and Raghav together they will think some nonsense.
  " Yeh toh maine socha hi nahi ki agar kaku ya Amruta ne mujhe raghav se baat karte hue ya uske sath dekh liya toh woh baat ko aur bada kar degi. Pata nhi mujhe kya padi thi uss Ghamandi Rao se friendship karne ki" she thought and started smiling.

Kuch toh hai, jo neend aaye kam
Kuch toh hai jo aankhein hai nam
Kuch toh hai jo tu keh de toh
Haste, haste mar jaaye hum.

And they both slept peacefully unaware of that the next morning will bring up a storm in their life.

Next morning
she woke up and got ready for going to the shop. Suddenly Vijay said,
" Pallavi aaj tu mat jaa dukaan main chala jaata hu."

Pallavi:- kyu baba kya hua??

Vijay:- nahi hua kuch nahin hai bas bahut din gaya nahin hu na isliye keh raha tha. Tu toh roj jati hai aaj aaram kar le.

Pallavi:- theek hai baba jaisi aapki marzi ....par agar koi problem ho toh bata dena main aa jaungi.
And she went to her room.

She thought it's his father's concern but he was trying to Stop her from meeting Raghav.

On the other side Raghav was so happy. Farhad came to him and seeing a little smile on his face he asked with curiosity,
  " Anna kya hua aaj aap khush lag rahe hai."

Raghav:- kuch nahi Farhad. Kal main woh Saree ka dukaan ko sorry bol diya mera mistakes ke liye.

Farhad:- achha Anna fir kya hua??

Raghav:- kuch nahi woh mereko maaf kar diya.

Farhad:- achha toh iss smile ki wajah pallavi ji hain...he said and smiled.

Raghav:- yeh apna dimaag jyada mat chala aur office chal.
But somewhere he was not able to forget the last night. He thought of calling her but then he thought
" Nahin agar main usko bina kaam ke call kiya toh woh mereko cheap aur loafer samjhega...main usko call nahi kar sakta."

Suddenly raghav's phone rang. It was keerti. She was trying to mend the relation of his mother and brother.

Keerti:- hello bhai, aap busy toh nahi ho?

Raghav:- kyu kya hua?? Tumko kuch hua hai kya? Amma toh theek hai na.
He got tensed.

Kirti:- relax aisa kuch nhi hua hai. Woh actually main aur Amma mandir jaa rahe the toh maine socha aap bhi aajao wahan toh Amma ko achha lagega.

Raghav:- ohh aisa baat hai. Theek hai tum log taiyaar ho jao main khud tumko pick kar lega.
And he hanged up the phone.

Pallavi was getting bored at home so she also decided to went to the temple.
T

hey both were going to the same temple and that's coincidence.

Raghav reached at the temple with Amma and Kirti.

Raghav:- Amma aap dono andar jao main prasad lekar aata hai.
They both left and Raghav went to the shop.

Suddenly he smelled a familiar smell, his heartbeat became a little bit faster, his started searching for the reason of this change when his eyes stopped at a beauty. Yes it was pallavi. She was wearing a beautiful peach colour saree with maroon printed flower design. Her hairs were flying.
He got lost in her beauty and came out of his thoughts when she snapped in front of him.

Pallavi:- kya hua Ghamandi Rao kahan kho gaye??

Raghav:- woh ..main....he stammered

Pallavi:- achha yeh batao tum yahan kaise....tumhe yahan dekhkar mujhe toh shock lag gaya.
She said and started laughing.

Raghav was watching her smile. ' she looks more beautiful when she smiles.' he thought.

Raghav:- woh main Amma aur korti ko laya tha.

Pallavi:- oh Kirti aur jaya aunty bhi aaye hai.

Raghav:- haa woh andar hai. Main bas prasad le raha tha.

They bought went from there and started climbing the stairs. Suddenly her foot went on some water which was split on the stairs and she lost her balance but he hold her wrist wrist and save her.
They share an eyelock. She was looking into his eyes. His eyes were full of care and concern at this time.
She came out of his trance when he said,
" Saree ka dukaan aisa hi latka rahega kya."
And she balanced herself.

But someone capture this moment in the camera.

They went inside. Pallavi greeted Amma and Kirti then they all prayed infront of God.
Raghav was watching that Amma and Kirti both become happy when pallavi is around.
She has such a warmth to make everyone happy.

Raghav:- waise tum aaj apna dukaan nahi gaya? Tumhara business ka loss nahi hoga.

Amma gave Raghav a scary look and said....." Raghav".

Raghav:- Amma main toh bas...

Pallavi:- woh aaj baba gaye hai dukaan unka bahut mann tha jane ka aur main ghar par bore ho gayi thi isliye mandir aa gayi.

Kirti:- chalo ab chalte hai. Mujhe apni ek friend se milne jaana hai.
And they said bye to pallavi and left from there. He turned a little bit when he noticed that she was also looking at him. He smiled and she smiled back.

Outside-
Farhad was standing outside.
Raghav:- Amma main Farhad ke saath seedha office jayega. Aap dono ko driver drop kar dega.
And they left from there.

_________________________________________

Hey guys

Thank you so much for your support. My story has completed 2k views and 200+ votes thanks again for your love towards my story.

I hope you all are enjoying. Tell me if you have some suggestions regarding it.
Please do vote and comments.

Will upload the next chapter soon.