Haldi and mehendi

Hey guys. Actually I'm confused that which function comes first.
This chapter is going to be so simple.
And also sorry for not posting continuously. Hope you guys enjoyed the last part.
Here we go with the other one. Let's start it.....

******************************************************

Amma decided that their mehendi and haldi will be held two days after their engagement so they could get some time for shopping and for other work.

Those two days have passed really quick.

And the day of haldi came on.

Raghav had an important meeting, he wanted to go to office but when his Amma passed a deadly glare to him. He already that it would happen so he had a plan.

FLASHBACK

Raghav:- Farhad aaj Mr. Mehta ke saath bahut badi deal hai, aur yeh contract mereko har haal mein chahiye hona.

Farhad:- par Anna aaj toh aapka haldi ka function hai.

Raghav:- jaanta hai main....yeh function mein jyada time nahi lagega. Par agar Amma ko pata chala ki main office jaa raha hai toh woh mereko jaane nahi dega. Isliye jaisa main kehta hai waisa karna.

Farhad:- par karna kya hai anna??

Raghav:- batata hai.tereko bas Amma ko convince karna hai ki function shaam ko karle.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Raghav:- Farhad woh hamara meeting cancel kar dena.

Farhad:- par kyu Anna woh meeting toh bahut zaroori hai.

Amma:- haa iska shaadi se jyada toh zaroori nahi hai.

Farhad:- Amma woh....hamari company ko bahut loss ho jayega agar yeh deal nahi toh.

And this made Amma think for sometime and raghav smirked at Farhad that their plan is working.

Amma:- par main kya kar sakta hai. Main Panditji se puchha hai aur iske baad shadi ka koi achha mahurat nahi hai jaldi.

Farhad:- haa Amma toh aap abhi Anna ko office chale jane do. Shaam ko function ke time tak Anna wapas aa jayenge.

And jaya thought again.

Amma:- achha theek hai par jaldi aa jana shaam ko.

And both boys gave a wide smile to Amma.

They left for office and everyone get busy with the preparation.
Keerti and Pallavi went to shopping.
It's evening and Pallavi is getting ready for her haldi. She haven't seen her Ghamandi rao since morning and as Amma told her that he had an important meeting so she decided to not to disturb him by phone call.
She again dialled farhad's no. For the fifth time and asked him about Raghav but got the same answer that he is still busy with the meeting.

She cut the call and made herself busy with her clothes selection for the haldi.
She decided to wear a light yellow kurta and patiala.

On the other hand after a long meeting finally Raghav got the deal.
Farhad entered in the office and raghav told him that they cracked the deal.

Raghav:- Farhad humko yeh deal mil gaya. Main bahut khush hai.

Farhad:- congrats Anna . Par aap yeh khushi ghar chal kar mana lijiyega. Amma ka call aaya tha, jaldi aane ko bol rahi thi aur pallavi ji woh toh mujhe 5 baar call kar chuki hai.

This made him smile and he asked Farhad,
" Achha kya keh raha tha woh saree ka dukaan?"

Farhad:- kya kahenge anna....puchh rahi thi ki aap kitni der mein aaoge.