Will they meet?

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story.
Actually just like I last time said, don't know why I'm getting the good response. Please I request you all to vote and comment.

Let's start it.

Farhad:- Anna woh car airport par hai.

Raghav:- Farhad tu...yahin ruk main jata hai wahan.

Farhad:- nhi Anna main aapko akele nhi jane de sakta..pata nhi woh kitne log ho...main...

Raghav interrupted and said,
" Farhad keerti ke paas kisi ka hona jaruri hai aur main sirf tere pe trust kar sakta hai....keerti ko ghar le jaana....main jaa raha hai airport."

Farhad:- theek hai Anna... apna Dhyan rakhna.

And raghav went from there.

At the airport-

That man was dragging the wheel chair when pallavi was half consious...she opened her eyes found herself on a wheelchair. She was feeling weak because chloroform still had some effect on her.
And then she tried to figure out the place....she got that it's an airport.
So many thoughts started coming in her mind.....
" Yeh mujhe airport kyu laya hai?? Kahin yeh mujhe kahin aur toh nahi le jayenge??
Raghav kyu nahi aaya abhi tak?? Kahan ho Raghav tum....mujhe tumhari jarurat hai.... please aa jao."
She thought, some tears rolled down from her eyes and the fear of going away from him was killing her.....she remembered him that once he said,
" Pallavi jab tak tum khud ke baare mein nahi sochega tab tak koi tumhare baare mein nahi sochega pehle tumko khud ke liye ladna hoga...aur haa ek baat yaad rakhna, main har ladai mein tumhare saath rahega. ARDHAMAINDA.."

His words gave her some strength, she got up from the wheel chair with a jerk and pushed the wheel chair on that man, by which he fell on the ground.
Before he could stand up she started running from there.

On the other hand Raghav was driving as fast as he can. He was honking the horn continuously. His mind was stuck on only one thing....Her.
He was afraid of losing her.

Humnava mere
Tu hai toh meri saansein chale
Bata de kaise main jeeunga tere bina.

" Please pallavi...thoda wait kar lo...main aa raha hai....tum mere se dur nahi jaa sakta...main nahi reh payega pallavi..."
He muttered.

Faasle na de
Ki main hu aasre tere
Bata de kaise main jeeunga tere bina.

She ran towards an icecream corner which was closed. She hide behind it and sneaking to see whether the man is coming or not. That man was continuously looking here and there.
She took a sigh of relief.... because she was panting and sweating. She leaned and closed her eyes...but that man saw her saree pallu and he started coming towards her.

She heard some footsteps but decided to remain silent and pretend to be unconscious.
The man came infront of her and said,
" Bahut drama kar liya tune. Tujhe kya laga tu bach jayegi. Abhi Toh tujhe bahut door jana hai."
And when he looked at her he thought that she is unconscious so he leaned towards her to pick her up.
But she pick some dust in his fist and threw it on his face.

Some dust went into his eyes so he started rubbing and cursing her,
" Abhi ruk...yeh tune theek nahi kiya. Ab toh tujhe sabak sikhana hi padega."

He was rubbing his eyes when she ran from there.
She was running but looking behind, towards that man if he is coming or not.

And because he was not looking forward she bumped into a car so hard.
Driver applied the brake immediately but not that fast. Her face strike with the mirror of the car and his head Started bleeding.
She fell down on the ground and lost her consiousness again.