Small meet

Hey guys here I'm..with the next part of the story. Hope you will enjoy reading.
Let's start....

It was the wedding day of Mansi and Rahul.
Wedding rituals were going on. Pallavi wore a beautiful light pink lehenga. She was looking extremely beautiful but something is different.....her eyes....which always remain filled with family responsibilities and family problems, today those eyes were different. They were restless. And she knew that what she's thinking is not possible because today no one invited him.
He was there in all of the rituals but at the final wedding day, he was not there.
She was remembering all the memories of Sangeet and mehendi that how she used to hide from him, how she was afraid that he'll again create some havoc, how he danced on a Telugu song and the groom side won the challenge, how his bracelet beautifully printed his name on her palm with mehendi.
Those memories brought a slight smile on her face and she came out of her thoughts when someone asked her to give nuptial chain.

On the other side, Raghav was busy with his back to back meetings and deals. He was happy that his mother and sister started talking to him even they're not living with him but he had a Hope.

The wedding has ended and everyone bid farewell to Mansi.

They didn't meet and talk to each other for few days because something is changing between them. Also they didn't get the time for anything else because pallavi was busy with wedding and Raghav was busy with his deals and they both were happy for their family.

After A week.
Raghav and Farhad was going somewhere in the car. Farhad asked," Anna hum kahan jaa rahe hai?"

Raghav:- kuch din baad Kirti ka birthday hai Farhad. Waise toh main kabhi usko gift nahi diya kyuki Amma usko lene nahi deta. Par iss baar situation alag hai isliye iss bar main Kirti ko bahut saara gifts dega. That's why hum mall jaa rahe hai shopping karne.

Farhad:- Anna pichle kuch dino mein kitna kuch badal gaya. Ab Amma and Kirti aapke close ho rahe hai. Main aapke liye bahut khush hu Anna.

They reached at the Mall.

At Deshmukh house-
   Everyone was doing preparations because tomorrow for the first time after marriage, Mansi is coming.

Aai:- Milind tum pooja ka saara samaan le aana. Aur haan Mansi aur Rahul kal shaadi ke baad pehli baar ghar aa rahe hai toh unko gifts bhi toh dena hai. Ab gift kaun layega??

Milind:- vahini waise toh main le aata par mera office hai aur mujhe pata bhi nhi hai kaise gifts laane hai.

Pallavi:- Aai, Kaka aap chinta mat kijiye, main mall jakar gift le aaungi tab tak dukaan Krishna Sambhal legi.

She left.

She reached at the Mall. She started buying gifts. When she were in the ladies section, and looking at some dresses, she pulled a dress but it hot stuck somehow so she pulled harder and that dress got tear a little bit. She bit her lower lip in nervousness and quickly put the dress back and about to turn and she bumped with a person and going to fall. She closed her eyes with fear but few moments later she realised that she didn't fall.
Then she slowly opened her eyes and saw a pair of dark and smokey eyes. These eyes were familiar to her. It was Raghav. He was holding her with a tight grip of his hand around her waist. Her hairs were coming on her face so his one hand started caressing her hairs.
She was looking at him like that's what her eyes wanted to see, that's reason of restlessness in her heart. His eyes calmed down her restlessness.

He was also equally affected. He was looking into her brown eyes. His one hand was holding her waist like he's holding a very precious thing. Unaware of him his other hand started playing with her hairs. He was feeling her fragrance.
They both were not making any effort to move, they were totally lost in each other.
They broke their trance when they heard that Farhad was saying something.

Farhad:- Anna woh main keh raha.......oh....

And Raghav made pallavi stand carefully.

Raghav:- arey Farhad woh yeh Saree ka dukaan ko girne ka bahut shauk hai toh main isko bacha raha tha.

Pallavi:- haa toh mujhe bachane ke liye aapka bahut bahut shukriya.

Raghav:- achha waise tum yahan kya kar raha hai?

Pallavi:- Woh main na yahan par sky diving ke liye aayi thi..

Raghav:- achha.....kya? Kya bola tum?

Pallavi:- Jab mall mein hu toh shopping hi karungi na....veda manus.

Raghav:- pichhi ammayi..... Achha suno saree ka dukaan woh Kirti ka birthday aane wala hai toh tum mera help kar do ...kya hai ki mujhe pata nahi hai ki kaisa gift lu....tum toh ladki hai, toh batao kya gift le main ?

Pallavi replied in a teasing tone," woh kya hai na please ke bina mujhe kuch sunayi nahi deta...agar tum request kar rahe ho toh please bhi bolna padta hai."

Raghav:- kya kaha... main Raghav rao hai aur tumko please bolne se achha hai main suicide kar le. Nahi chahiye tumhara help main khud dekh lega.

Pallavi:- theek hai toh main chalti hu.
And she started going from there.

Farhad whispered to Raghav,
  " Anna bol dijiye na please, waise bhi hum pichhle 1 ghante se ghoom rahe hai abhi tak ek bhi cheez pasand nahi kar paye hai."

Raghav:- Farhad hosh mein reh..main usse request nahi karega.

Farhad:- Anna Kirti ke liye toh kar hi sakte hai...rok lijiye Anna.

Raghav:- theek hai par sirf Kirti ke liye...and he called her..... PALLAVI......

She hold her steps immediately. He called her by her name. She always loves to listen her name from him because it sounds so good whenever he said her name. She smiled a little bit and turned,
" Bolo Ghamandi Rao"

Raghav:- woh mera help kar do.... please

Pallavi:- kya kaha kuch sunayi diya.

Raghav:- please mera...help kar do.

He said with irritation while she was totally enjoying it.

Pallavi:- arey aaj khana nahi khaya kya?? Thoda tej bolo..

Raghav:- PLEASE PALLAVI MERA HELP KAR DO....MAIN TUMHARA HAATH JODTA HAI... PLEASE.. PLEASE PLEASE ( HE said so much loud and got irritated by her behaviour)

But she like to tease him.

Pallavi:- achha chalo.
They they started doing shopping .
Unknown to them this meeting is going to be turning point of their relation.

_________________________________________

Hey guys.... I'll publish the next part soon.
Thanks for the amazing response towards this story.
Please do vote and comments.
Please tell your opinion, I'll definitely look after it.

Thanks for reaching.