Caring Raghav

Hey guys thanks for your support. Here is the next part.
Without wasting time let's start it....

So,
When she fainted, he held her.
He was continuously speaking her name to woke her up.

Then he called Farhad.

Raghav:- Farhad jaldi se ghar par doctor ko bula, yeh pallavi behosh ho gaya hai. Main isko RR mansion leke aa raha hai. Tu doctor ko bula

Farhad:- ji Anna.

Raghav lift her in his arms and laid her down on the back seat of the car carefully.

He went to driver seat and drove the car to the mansion.

He reached there and again picked her, and took her to the guest room. After putting her down on the bed, he looked around and called Farhad.

Amma, Kirti and Farhad ran towards the guest room and found pallavi lying on the bed in unconscious state.

Raghav:- Farhad doctor kyu nahi aaya abhi tak?

Farhad:- Anna woh aata hi hoga, harish gaya hai doctor ko lene.

Amma:- Raghav kya hua hai pallavi ko? Tujhe yeh kahan mila?

Raghav:- Amma main aapko sab batayega par abhi nahi.

Then harish came there with doctor.

Doctor checked her and then said,
" Yeh stress ki wajah se behosh ho gayi hai, kuch hi der mein inhe hosh aa jayega, ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hai. Yeh maine kuch medicines likh di hai, yeh manga lijiyega."

Farhad took the medicine list from doctor and went from there.

Raghav:- doctor koi bada problem toh nahi hai??

Doctor:- nhi Mr rao, yeh bas weakness ki wajah se hua hai. Achha ab main chalta hu.

Raghav:- thank you doctor. Harish inko drop kar de.

And doctor went with harish.

Raghav then told Amma and Kirti everything that happened at Deshmukh house.

Raghav:- woh log aisa kaise kar sakta hai, pallavi unke liye itna kuch kiya aur woh isko ghar se nikal diya.
Amma kya pallavi hamare sath reh sakta hai?

Amma:- jarur reh sakta hai, isme koi puchne wala baat hai. Pallavi bahut achha aur samajhdar ladki hai.

Raghav:- Amma par mere kehne se woh nahi manega, aap aur Kirti usko bolna rukne ko.

Amma:- theek hai. Ab tu jaa khana kha le, main baitha hai yahan pallavi ke paas.

Raghav didn't want to go from there but he has to follow his mother's order so, he left to dinning table.
He was eating but his mind was kept thinking about her, he finished his dinner quickly and went to pallavi's room.

Raghav:- Amma bahut raat ho gaya hai aap aaram kar lo main rehta hai yahan par.

Amma looked at Raghav, his eyes were filled with emotions, his gaze were stuck on pallavi, he was so restless. She smiled a little bit and said,
" Theek hai."
And she left from there.

Raghav went near her, he sat on the nearby chair, and looking at her.

" Pata hai pallavi jab pichhli baar tum mereko bachaya tha, tab main pura raat jaagta raha, tab mujhe laga sayad main apna guilt ki wajah se aisa Kiya. Par nahi tab bhi mujhko tumhara fikar tha pallavi, aur aaj bhi pata nahi kyu jab tak tum uth nahi jaata mereko chain nahi milega. Tumko aisa dekhkar mujhe bahut dard hota hai pallavi, tum...tum yeh sab deserve nahi karta. Tum toh sirf khusiyan deserve karta hai, bahut khusiyan."

He went close to her and hold her hand,
" Main tumhara unn khusiyon ka reason banna chahta hai Pallavi, main tumko khush dekhna chahta hai. Pata nahi kab itna jud gaya tumse par ab tumhara har dard main mehsoos kar sakta hai, tumhari har takleef ko main door karna chahta hai, par.... samajh nahi aa raha tumse yeh kaise kahun, kahin tum mujhe galat na samjho, yahin sochkar khud ko rok raha hoon."

Pallavi who just gained consiousness, asked
" Kya sochkar ruk jate ho Ghamandi rao?"
With a little smile on her face.

Raghav was shocked that what If she had listened him.
" Kya jarurat tha itna tej bolne ka agar usne sunn liya ho toh??"
He cursed himself ina very low voice.

Pallavi:- kya badbada rahe ho? Kuch bologe bhi.

Raghav:- woh..main...ab tumko kaisa lag raha hai??
He changed the topic.

Pallavi:- main theek hu. Toh tum mujhe apne saath le hi aaye??

Raghav:- aur koi raasta hi nahi bacha tha.

Pallavi:- thank you raghav. Main koshish karungi ki ticket jaldi hi....
But he cut her in between.

Raghav:- tumne khana bhi nahi khaya hoga, aur tumko dawa bhi khana hai, doctor bola tumko bahut weakness hai. Main abhi khana lekar aata hai.
And he left.

After sometime he came back with a plate of food, he placed the plate near her then he went and pour some water in glass and came near her.
He took the remote of A.C and maintain the temperature.

She was just looking at him. She was watching his caring nature. She has watched it before for her but then they were like enemies so she didn't noticed much but this time it is different. They are friends and his care for her is visible in his eyes. She was so mesmerized was his gesture and smiling looking at him.
She came out of her thoughts when he said,
" Kya hua saree ka dukaan? Itna hasi kyu aa raha hai tumko?"

Pallavi:- kuch nahi bas dekh rahi thi ki kaise Hyderabad ka Don ek normal ladki ki dekh bhaal kar raha hai.
And started laughing.

Raghav in mind,
" Tum koi normal ladki nahi hai pallavi, tum mere liye bahut special hai, tumhari iss hasi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hai pallavi."
His trance of thoughts got broken when pallavi said,
" Kahan kho gaye Raghav...waise ab tumhara naam Ghamandi rao se badalkar Caring rao rakh dena chahiye."

Raghav:- haa theek hai pehle khana kha lo.

And he was about to feed her.
Pallavi:- arey main khud kha lungi.

Raghav:- nhi main khilaunga. Ab chup chap khao.

And he started feeding her while she was smiling.

Raghav:- kya hua ab tumko hasi kyu aa rahi hai?

Pallavi:- Caring rao.
She murmured.

Raghav was looking at her smiling face.

After that he gave her medicines.
She took the medicine and gulped it.

Raghav:- tumko rest karna hai. Ab tum so jao aur kisi bhi cheez ka jarurat ho toh Reddy yaa naidu ko bol dena.

Pallavi:- theek hai. Caring rao.
She teased him.

He just smiled and left after saying, " good night."

Pallavi:- good night.

She was still thinking about him. How much he has changed. How much he cares for her.
A smile came on her face and thought,
" Sach mein Raghav ek bahut achha husband Banega."

And when she rethink that what she just said,
" Arey yeh main kya soch rahi hu. Pallavi paagal hai kya, kuch bhi sochne lagti hai."
And she slept because of medicine.

_________________________________________

Hey guys so did you like it?
Please tell me in the comments section.
I love to hear your thoughts.

Please do vote and comments.
And thank you again for your love towards the story.
Please ignore the grammatical and typo mistakes.

Will publish the next part soon