Misunderstandings got cleared

Hey guys....how are you?
Actually I'm so happy that I don't have word to thank you enough...I just want to say that THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the love that you showered on my story. It has completed more thank 1k views and 100+ votes.. thanks again guys..
So, here is the next part.... enjoy reading.

At raghav's side-
Anjali told him that she did all of this to defame him and to take revenge on him.
He was devastated after learning the truth.

Anjali:- kya hua Raghav?? Jhatka laga kya...

Raghav:- You just go from here, warna mujhe bhi nahi pata main kya karega tumhare saath.
He said angrily and without taking risk she just left from there.
He was broken after hearing the truth and realised that he has been punishing pallavi without even knowing the truth. How could he be so dumb....he was regretting.
And he went to his house and started drinking.

At pallavi's side-
She was trying to convince Vijay that whatever she did, it was for her family and because of his health. How could he tolerate that their shop is in loss since 1 year.
But Vijay wasn't giving her a damn, all he was doing just accusing her.

Pallavi:- baba meri baat suniye, main aapko batane wali thi par..

Vijay:- kab batane wali thi, jab meri dukaan barbaad ho jati tab. Pata nahi kyu sabke mana kare ke baad bhi maine iss dukaan ki zimmedari tujhko di thi. Kitne sapne the mere...

Pallavi was trying to say something but he didn't listened to her.

Vijay:- aaj tune mera bharosha toda hai pallavi.

And he left from there. Pallavi started crying, tears rolled down from her eyes.
Nikhil who was watching all of this came to pallavi and tried to console her.

Pallavi:- Nikhil maine toh yeh unke liye hi kiya tha naa, phir kyu nahi samajh rahe hai woh.
She said while crying.

Nikhil:- Di main jaanta aapne yeh sab hamare liye hi kiya hai, bas baba ko thoda time dijiye woh samajh jayenge.

Pallavi:- Nikhil jo galti maine ki hai woh tum kabhi mat karna, kabhi jhoot mat bolna apne parivaar se.

Nikhil got nervous and remembered that how because of his gambling, they kidnapped pallavi.
He looked tensed.

Pallavi asked him what happened then he started stammering.

Nikhil:- di..woh main..woh...aap

Pallavi:- kya hua Nikhil koi baat hai kya?? Tu pareshan kyu ho raha hai...

Nikhil:- Di mujhe aapko kuch batana ha..

Pallavi:- haa bol..kya baat hai?

Nikhil:- Di woh ek baar aapka kidnap hua tha na...woh actually main...main gambling mein haar gaya tha isliye unn logo ne aapko kidnap kar liya tha... I'm sorry di.. please aap yeh baat ghar par mat batana.... please di ... I'm sorry..
He started crying.

Pallavi put her her on his head and said,
  " Nikhil chup ho jaa main kisi ko mahi bataungi par...par tu janta hai na yeh gambling sahi nahi hai, toh phir kyu kiya yeh sab??  Aaj ke baad yeh sab mat karna...theek hai"

He nodded and wipe out his tears.
He left from there.

Pallavi was just thinking about everything. How he blamed Raghav for a crime which he didn't committed. He was just trying to help her and she accused him.
She was feeling guilty. All she wanted that time was to meet him and apologize.
But it's night so she closed the shop and went to the house.
At house Vijay was ignoring her. Pallavi was already upset after listening nikhil's confession so she didn't talk to anyone and went to her room.

She decided to call Raghav.  She picked up her phone and called him but he didn't pick the call.

On the other hand Raghav was fully drunk so he didn't even went to his room, he slept on the couch.

Next morning
Raghav woke up and decided to apologise to pallavi but it was Kirti's birthday so he thought he'll talk to pallavi later first he should wish Kirti.
He went to his mother's house with so many gifts. He wished Kirti, she became so happy After seeing her brother with so many gifts.
His mother was also happy but she still don't like Raghav.

Pallavi woke up and called Kirti and wished her.
She decided to go to meet Raghav.

Raghav told her mom that he is giving a party at his old age home for Kirti's birthday. So, they have to go to the old age home at evening.

Raghav:- Kirti tum apna friends ke saath pura din enjoy kar sakta hai par shaam ko tumko mera saath chalna hoga. Amma aap bhi aayega na hamare saath?? Kirti ke liye... please 🥺
He requested his mother.

Kirti:- Amma please chalna aap bhi please...

Amma:- theek hai main chalega.
Keerti hugged her happily.

Pallavi went to his mansion where security said he is not at home. So she went to shop.

After sometime pallavi's phone rang. It was Kirti who called her to invite her.

Kirti:- pallavi bhai ne ek chhoti si party rakhi hai...tum aaogi na...mujhe aur Amma ko bahut achha lagega....main tumhe address message kar dungi.

Pallavi:- theek hai Kirti main jarur aaungi.
She thought that she will meet Raghav there.

In the evening-
Pallavi reached at the address. When she saw the old age home she shocked that was Kirti did some prank with her. Then he asked to the watchman. He told her that party is here it is mr. Ramaswamy's sister's birthday.

Again she got a shock and thought,
  'Kirti toh Raghav ki behen hai, kya pata Ramaswamy ji bhi uske bhai ho, woh kitna dhyan rakhte hai iss old age home ka, apni khusiyan bhi in logo ke sath share karte hai. Aaj kal aise log kam hi hote hai. Chalo aaj unse bhi mil lungi aakhir unhone meri help ki thi aur main unko thank you bhi nahi bol paayi thi."

A little smile came on her lips. Then she entered inside.
Raghav was looking at the preparations. She saw Raghav and followed him.

Pallavi:- Raghav....suno...
She called him. He turned and found her. He looked at her, she was looking stunning in a light blue saree, light makeup, not heavy jewellery, nothing much but still looking so beautiful.
She came and stood infront of him.
He came out of his thoughts and said,
  " Saree ka dukaan, tum yahan kya kar raha hai?"

Pallavi:- Kirti ne invite kiya tha mujhe.

Raghav:- achha...
Suddenly someone came from behind and said "Mr. Ramaswamy aap har saal iss din daawat karate hai..aapne kaha iss baar aapki behen aur maa bhi aayegi...woh log aaye nahi abhi tak."

" Woh aata hi hoga" Raghav replied.

Pallavi who was in shock and she widened her eyes after listening to the man. And thought
  " Kya Raghav hi Ramaswamy hai?? Yeh old age home iska hai? Par isne apna asli naam kyu nahi bataya hai?..."

Raghav:- kya hua saree ka dukaan? Kahan kho Gaya?

Pallavi:- kya tum hi Ramaswamy ho?
She asked to confirm.

Because the man who is the most cruel, arrogant, stone hearted and ill mannered for her is actually totally different.
Why she never saw that side of him. Why she judged him so soon.

_________________________________________

Hey guys again thanks for showering so much love at my story. I hope you all are enjoying it.
Please do vote and comments.
And ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Will try to publish the next part soon.