Accident

Hey guys.....today is Sunday so I have decided to post one more part just to thank you guys. Thanks for your support.
So, here is the bonus part.
Hope you enjoy.

Two days have passed but they didn't talk to each other. He kept messaging and calling ans she was not replying.
Farhad was regularly watching restlessness of his Anna.
Farhad asked him so many times but he was not ready to tell him anything.

Farhad:- Anna 2 din se aap itna pareshan hai par aap kuch bata hi nahi rahe hai. Please Anna main aapko aise pareshan nahi dekh sakta. Agar mere karne ka koi kaam hai toh please bata do Anna.

Raghav:- nhi Farhad tere liye koi kaam..
He stopped and said "mereko apna phone de."

Farhad didn't even wait for a second. He gave his phone toh him.

Raghav called pallavi by his number.
After seeing an unknown number she picked up the phone.

Pallavi:- Hello!! Kaun?

Raghav:- pallavi!!
His eyes got filled with tears.
" Tum mera phone kyu nahi utha raha tha. Mera...mera message ka bhi reply nahi kiya tum. Pallavi koi problem hai... please batao kya baat hai....mujhse koi galti hua hai kya.."
But she didn't uttered a single word.

Raghav:- pallavi!! Tum....tum sun raha hai na??

Pallavi was trying hard to control over her voice. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She listened his voice after so much time. His husky voice. She always craved to listen her name from him. She was gathering courage to speak to him.
After so much effort she said,
" Main busy thi Raghav, isliye phone nahi utha rahi thi. Batao kyu phone kar rahe the tum??"

Raghav:- kya tum toh dukaan bhi nahi aa raha hai, main dekha tha wahan par. Phir tum kahan busy tha?

Pallavi:- tumhare liye yeh janna jaruri nahi hai.

He felt that something is wrong, she is trying to hide her emotions.

Raghav:- tum aisa kyu kar raha hai pallavi.....tum...tum jhoot kyu bol raha hai??

She hanged up the phone. And started crying.
He was also not able to control his tears.
Farhad was listening all of this but he decided to gave him time so he left from there.

Raghav left from there and started drinking.
Her silence was bothering him. He just wanted to see her, he had so many questions.
" Woh mujhe avoid kyu kar rahi hai? Kya uss bada bindi ne kuch kiya? Yaa woh sanki Rambo ne usko kuch kaha? Tum mujhe kuch bata kyu nahi raha hai pallavi. "
He was talking to himself and drinking.

On the other side she closed the door of her room and looked at the keychain which was given by him, she started crying.
" I'm sorry Raghav, main janti hu tum pareshan ho par main tumhe nahi bata sakti. Kaise batau tumhe ki mere ghar mein kya ho raha hai. Kya batau? Yeh batau ki Sulochana kaku pura din mujhe taunt maarti hai, yaa phir yeh batau ki baba ab bhi mujh par bharosa nahi karte hai aur unhone hi mujhe dukaan par jane se mana kar diya hai, yaa phir yeh batau ki mere parivar ko mujh par zara bhi bharosa nahi hai....kaise batau..." She was crying 😭
Suddenly someone knocked on her door. She wiped her tears out and thought,
" Chal pallavi, ab sab kuch theek hone ka dikhawa shuru kar."
She put a fake smile on her face and opened the door.

Aankhon mein aansu leke
Hothon se muskuraye
Hum jaise jee rahe hai
Koi jee ke toh bataye,
Hum jaise jee rahe hai
Koi jee ke toh bataye.

So when she opened the door Nikhil was standing there.

Nikhil:- Di, woh baba ko koi auto nahi mil raha hai. Toh unko lene jaana hoga. Waise toh main chala jaata par mere friends bahar khade hai mujhe unke saath jaana hai. Kya aap baba ko le aaoge??

Pallavi:- haa nikhil main abhi jaa rahi hu.
She left from there.

On the other side Raghav was in drunken state and going to his mansion. Suddenly his car stopped. There was some mechanical issues so Raghav decided to walk. He started going towards the mansion. The thoughts of pallavi was not leaving him for a second.

Pallavi saw a man in drunken state and she recognised that he is Raghav. A car was coming in full speed towards him. She shouted,
" Raghav.... Raghav hato...... Raghav...."
But he was unable to listen. She stopped the scooter and ran towards him.
When the lights of the car fell on his face suddenly he felt a push. He came into senses but it was late.

The car didn't stop.
He ran towards the unconscious body to see who is his saviour.

When he saw pallavi's face, he started sweating.
" Pallavi.... pallavi tum.. aankhein kholo pallavi... dekho mujhe...phone mera phone kahan hai."
He forgot all about his intoxicated state. The only thing he was thinking about "Pallavi".
He dialled the emergency number and called for the ambulance.
He hold her hand and didn't leave for a second.
They reached at the hospital.
Doctor brought her to the emergency room.
And when he left her hand, he felt like he lost his life.
  " Yeh kya kiya pallavi tumne, mera galti tha, tum kyu aaya beech mein."
He was unable to stop tears and his phone rang.
He put out his phone from pocket, it was Farhad.
" Bol Farhad" he said.

Farhad:- Anna aap ghar pahuch gaye kya?

Raghav:- nhi Farhad, main....woh...
He started sobbing.

Farhad:- Anna kya hua? Aap theek toh hai? Kahan ho aap?

Raghav:- main city hospital mein hai....woh....

Farhad:- Anna aap hospital mein kyu ho? Kya ho gaya? Aap theek toh ho na??

Raghav:- main theek hai Farhad par woh... pallavi...

Farhad:- kya? Pallavi ji, unko kya ho gaya?

Raghav:- Farhad tu aaja yahan par jaldi.

Farhad:- haa Anna main abhi aata hu.

And he cut the call.

Raghav was crying continuously. He was sitting on the bench outside the operation theatre.
He looked at his hands which was red by her blood. His clothes also got so many blood stains.
And again his eyes got stuck the door of the room where doctors were operating her.

_________________________________________

Hey guys so here is the chapter.
I have written this just for my supporters.
Thanks for your amazing response towards the story.

Please tell me in the comments that how was the story.

Please do vote and comments.
Thanks for your support.

Will publish the next part soon.