Changes in behaviour

Hey guys here is the next part of the story....
Hope you enjoy reading
Let's start...

So, they were doing shopping. Farhad left from there because of some urgent work at the office.
She wanted to stop him because he had already bought so much stuff. But after seeing the happiness of his face and the excitement of his sister's birthday she decided to remain silent. She was looking at him that if he can, he will give the whole world to his sister. She never saw this side of Raghav.

After sometime she said," Raghav tum bahut kuch khareed chuke ho. Ab rehne do."

Raghav:- haa par ....
He got interrupted in between by pallavi.

Pallavi:- par var kuch nahi.... Raghav dekho main samajh sakti hu tum apni behen se bahut pyar karte ho.....aur agar tum usko pyaar se ek chhota gift bhi doge toh usko bahut achha lagega..aur tum toh already aadha Mall khareed chuke ho. Main ab zara bhi nhi chal sakti, bahut thak gayi hu main toh.....aur haan yeh bags nhi uthane wali main.

Raghav and Pallavi both looked at the stuff and started laughing.

Raghav:- achha theek hai.
He called the driver and asked him to place all the bags in the car.
Pallavi was about to leave when she looked at him, it looked like he was struggling to say something.

Pallavi:- kya hua? Kuch kehna hai?

Raghav:- nhi....kuch nhi. he stammered

Pallavi:- achha toh main chalti hu ab.

Raghav:- pallavi....woh main...woh...THANK YOU.
after so much struggle he said it.

Pallavi got a chance to tease him.

Pallavi:- arey Raghav..mujhe pinch karna zara.

Raghav:- kya?

Pallavi:- haa kahin main sapna toh nahi dekh rahi. I mean jo aadmi abhi thodi der pehle PLEASE bolne mein itne tantrums dikha raha tha woh ab THANKS bol raha hai. She said smiling.

Raghav:- haa theek hai ho gaya tumhara.... actually tum mera help kiya hai toh kyu na hum kuch coffee pee le...chalo.

Pallavi:- nhi mujhe ghar jaana hai.

Raghav:- arey thoda der lagega. Isko treat samajh lo mera help karne ka

She nodded and they went to a coffee shop and sat on the after infront of each other. He ordered two coffees.

She was looking outside from the window and was thinking something. He looked at her and started admiring her beauty. He was looking at her hers which was flying in the air slowly, her eyes are so beautiful.
They both came back to senses when waiter gave them their coffees.
They started sipping coffee. His gaze were not moving from her even he was aware of that and was trying to avoid her but his eyes were so adamant at that time.
She was also aware of his stare but she had no problem with it actually it looks like she was enjoying his gaze.

Do Dil mil rahe hain
Magar, chupke chupke.
Sabko ho rahi hai,
Sabko ho rahi hai,
Khabar, chupke chupke.

But when their eyes met they both started looking here and there.
They finished their coffee and left the shop. He said her that he'll drop her but she refused.
She took a taxi and left he also left from there.
In between their trip from shop to their destination, they both were lost in the thoughts.

PALLAVI

She was thinking that how much he was for his sister. How much he loves his sister, she saw a totally different Raghav today. And then she started thinking about the coffee time that how he was looking towards her when she was just pretending to be unknown of his gaze. And the she remembered how he helped her when she was about to fall then she started feeling his touch, his rough and on her waist, his strong muscular arms around her waist, his manly smell, his dark eyes.

She came out of thoughts by the horn of the car.
  " Pallavi yeh tu kya soch rahi. Pata nahi yeh baar baar us Ghamandi Rao ka dhyan kyu aa raha hai. Yeh sab sochna band kar aur kaam par dhyan de." she talked to herself.

RAGHAV

He was driving his car and thinking about his day. He was also thinking abouth the scenario which happened at the Mall. He was smiling while remembering aal of this. He was so happy today, he was trying to figure out the reason of his happiness, he thinks
' why I'm so excited, is it because of kirti's birthday or the reason is pallavi...no how could she be the reason of my happiness, ofcourse it is because of keerti.'
He thought all of this just to make himself calm.

On the other side
When Pallavi reached at the shop, she saw Vijay was standing there and checking out some files. She got tensed and it didn't even took a second to understand her that which was the files are related.
These were the original account files which shows that how much loss their shop is doing.

She was about to say something but Vijay bursts out on her.

And there Raghav was lost in the thoughts when suddenly he saw a shadow and hit the brakes so hard. He screamed," Marna hai kya, itna bada gaadi nahi dikhta tumko."
He saw a girl standing who covered her face with fear. He went out to check if she was okay or not.

Raghav:- tum theek hai...hello tumse baat kar raha hai main.
And when she removed her hands from her face it didn't took a second for Raghav to recognise her. It was Anjali.
(The girl who made him unconscious and put the blame on pallavi. But Raghav still don't know that )

Raghav:- ohh toh tum ho.

Anjali:- ohh toh tumne mujhe pehchaan liya, mujhe laga tum bhool gaye hoge.

Raghav:- Dhokebaaz log mere ko hamesh yaad rehte hai....well toh tumhara shaadi toh cancel ho gaya tha....ab kya kar raha hai tum?

Anjali:- maine toh ek dusre business man se shaadi kar li. Waise tumhari jo bezzati hui meri wajah se woh toh tum nahi bhool gaye.

Raghav:- mera insult..woh bhi tumhara wajah se....lagta hai tum nashe mein hai.

Anjali:- ohh toh tum abhi tak pata nahi laga paye. Mujhe toh laga Raghav rao ko 2 din mein sachhai pata chal jayegi. Isiliye main itne dino tak india se bahar rahi apne husband ke saath.

Raghav:- kis baare mein baat kar raha hai tum?
He said angrily.

_________________________________________

Hey guys the next part is going to be amazing. Hope you all will like like.
Well did you like the idea of using song.
Actually I like to use songs on the situations and feelings.
Please tell you opinion in comments.
Do vote and comments.
Thanks to all of you for that amazing response towards the story.
And ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Will publish the next part soon.