Fear of losing her

Hey guys here is the next part.
Hope you all are enjoying the story.
I know I have posted the last part after a break but I was not expecting that I'll not get the usual votes and comments. Guys I'm really not satisfied by the response on the last part. Please vote and comment if you haven't yet voted.

Let's start it.

Ved reached at the factory where he kept keerti. He kept both of them just few distance away so he can check on both of her.

Keerti was sitting on a chair, tied with rope. And her mouth was covered with a cloth so that she cannot speak.

Ved saw her and asked her man,
" Arey iska muh kyu band kiya hai."

Man:- boss yeh bahut shor kar rahi thi isliye maine iska muh band kar diya.

Ved:- achha tum jao. Main dekh lunga isko.

And he went towards her and removed the cloth from her mouth.

Keerti:- tum kaun ho?? Aur mujhe kyu pakda hai?? Kya chahiye tumhe??

Ved:- relax dear..tum.. mujhe nahi janti..ohh janogi bhi kaise, Raghav ne kabhi bataya hi nhi hoga. Chalo main khud bata deta hu. Main Raghav ka best friend tha par ab main uska sabse bada dushman hu.

Keerti:- bhai ko pata chala toh woh tumhe chhodenge nahi.

Ved:- tum logo ko Raghav par kuch jyada hi bharosa hai. Khair mujhe fark nhi padta. Mujhe bas usse badla lena hai...usne mujhe jail bheja tha na..ab main uski zindagi barbad kar dunga.

Keerti:- aane do bhai ko phir pata chalega kaun kiski zindagi barbad karta hai.

Suddenly a man came running from outside and informed him ,

" Boss abhi abhi factory ki taraf kuch car aa rahi hai...sayad police bhi hai."

Ved got scared and said,

" Raghav..." He cursed him.

"Tum gaadi lekar uss ladki ko le jao. Aur haan jahan humne tay kiya tha wahin par milna." He said.

Man:- aur boss iss ladki ka kya??

Ved:- iska kaam ab khatam ho gaya. Yeh toh bas Raghav ka dhyan hatane ke liye tha. Isko yahin chhod do.

And that man ran from there. Ved was also about to go when keerti said,

" Abhi toh bahut badi badi baatein kar rahe the... badla lunga, zindagi barbad kar dunga...ab kya hua darr gaye. Abhi toh mera bhai aaya bhi nhi hai, tum toh uska naan sunkar hi darr gaye."

Ved went near her,
Smiled and said,
" Tumhe lagta hai main itna kachcha khiladi hu....mera yakeen karo tumhara bhai zindagi bhar dard se tadapne wala hai."

This made keerti confused.

On the other side, Raghav stopped the car and ran toward the factory.

When he reached there, he saw keerti, who was sitting on the chair and suddenly he heard some voice and looked at the door.
Someone was running, Raghav didn't waste time, he shot the man on his leg and the man fell down.

Yes it was ved, who was running. Raghav ran towards ved to ask about pallavi and Farhad ran towards keerti to free her .

But keerti started shouting,
" Nhi Farhad....idhar mat aana... please... yahan...bomb hai."
She was crying.

And everyone halted after hearing bomb.

Farhad stopped and Raghav grabbed ved's collar, and punched him hard on the face.